October 01, 2024, 02:36:04 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Used PSP at a local game store for $130

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 20, 2007, 05:31:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Lawlz on October 21, 2007, 03:51:49 AM
L
O
L
spam;

This gen is pretty damn good for handhelds... excluding the PSP.

Unless you're a hardcore GTA fan, don't even consider a PSP. Well, it's not like you should even then since the PS2 has ports of those games. caterpie;

Well, if all you want are collections of old games from the 80's and early 90's, then sure? Because that's all the PSP offers.
What the fuck are you talking about lawlz I think the psp is greater then ds, supieror graphics, it has a better online than the wii, the games are good and their games aren't all ports just because the gta games are in the same locations as the ps2 games they have different scenarios and different missions nigger im just gonna babble now like my bible.

Samus Aran

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 21, 2007, 02:42:52 PM
What the fuck are you talking about lawlz I think the psp is greater then ds, supieror graphics, it has a better online than the wii, the games are good and their games aren't all ports just because the gta games are in the same locations as the ps2 games they have different scenarios and different missions nigger im just gonna babble now like my bible.

...psyduck;

Wow.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on October 21, 2007, 02:42:52 PM
Graphics don't matter if the games suck and they're just ports of old PS2/Xbox games. caterpie;

okay cool but a person like me really only wants enjoyable games in general (READ: Not PSP) also enjoy your 45 minute battery life while playing a dumbass online maps;

All the PSP GTA games are available on PS2 for a reduced price, dickleshit.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up