July 04, 2024, 09:05:32 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FUCK YOU, PACKAGERS

Started by Infel, October 17, 2007, 01:29:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

Who else agrees? Constantly when you buy stuff, everything in it is normally in plain site. You get everything listed out of the box, and when you go to use it, you need yet another piece because it doesn't fit, because it's too damn big. Turns out, there's still one thing in the box, only you took it out to the trash and it's gone.

Wow, a failure of an inadvertent sex joke, but anyways, how often does this sort of thing happen to you? It did to me with my VGA Cable for my 360. The female <-> Male adapter thing was in there, but apparently was invisible to the naked eye so it ended up getting thrown out. I can't get it back so I have to buy a new one.

Feynman

Well why don't you ever just search the box for any important things before trashing it like a retard? psyduck;

NOA_Haunted

Infel

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 17, 2007, 01:32:31 PM
Well why don't you ever just search the box for any important things before trashing it like a retard? psyduck;
I did. My cut up hands prove it. I did not see ANYTHING, and I'm pretty sure the packagers didn't put it in, even though they're supposed to.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: KT on October 17, 2007, 01:38:31 PM
I did. My cut up hands prove it. I did not see ANYTHING, and I'm pretty sure the packagers didn't put it in, even though they're supposed to.
Who  the dirty underpaid Chinese people?

Infel

Probably, the thing will probably be all of 50 cents at a PC shop anyways.

Anyways, have you ever felt similar experiences? I know someone who bought the PC version of San Andreas and looked all over for the disc, didn't know it was in the back, and threw it at th wall. The found pieces of it later and cried.

The artist formally known

I keep my boxes and never had come across this problem.

Once I bought Parasite Eve II to find out Parasite Eve I's CDs were inside  gonk;

Infel

Quote from: reefer on October 17, 2007, 01:56:32 PM
I keep my boxes and never had come across this problem.

Once I bought Parasite Eve II to find out Parasite Eve I's CDs were inside  gonk;
Since it was an Accessory, I paid it no mind, I do got all my system boxes and all the packaging for my games, as well as the receipts.

Except for accessories.

Go Up