May 09, 2024, 02:26:20 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Hey
    2006-2009, Boyah | Powered by SMF 1.1.10 | SMF テ,ツゥ 2006, Simple Machines LLC   
it was finally changed to 2009 lol

Daphnia

lol wut

There's a feature specifically created to deal with people who's posts you do not want to read.

You should try it some time.

Edit: Oh, never mind. There he goes.

ME##

I propose the steal lテδシts item just gives lテδシts to the person you were trying to steal from if it was unsuccessful. awdood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

strongbad

Quote from: テ絶敕青ーテ青イテ青クテ個テ青エ on July 30, 2009, 11:36:50 AM
I propose the steal lテδシts item just gives lテδシts to the person you were trying to steal from if it was unsuccessful. awdood;

Yeah I lost 40 karma the other day because of it.

Samus Aran

July 31, 2009, 12:26:54 PM #2510 Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 04:17:57 PM by Ken
Quote from: テ絶敕青ーテ青イテ青クテ個テ青エ on July 30, 2009, 11:36:50 AM

Maybe you should try being a good member of society and avoid the temptation to steal from your fellow Boyagers. awdood;

ME##

Quote from: Ken on July 31, 2009, 12:26:54 PM
Maybe you should try being a good member of society and avoiding the temptation to steal from your fellow Boyagers. awdood;

It was a one time thing ;___;

Nyerp

rdl

get rid of the nshit smilies plz, they look retarded :D

Classic

Andria

This probably has been suggested before but I didn't read through all 168 pages so I will just suggest again.

From my experience at other forums I would suggest limited access for guests. At least to some degree I am not saying don't let them see anything (though it does work sometimes) just make it so they can't see everything. Not only does it give you a chance to know who is viewing your stuff you can keep out people who would want to devious things with whats posted but it also gives people more of a reason to sign up.  bassir;

Ezloコ

:)

Hiro

Uh, why can't regular users post flash objects? baddood;

FAMY2

We are not responsible enough to have that power.  baddood;

wawi

Go Up