May 04, 2024, 02:20:57 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: ZAK on March 04, 2009, 05:38:29 PM
why can't you people just wait until may

jesus christ
Because March and April are depressing due to a lack of things to look forward to, while May already excotes one with the anticipation of the school year almost being over. So it would make sense to put them in the duller months

strongbad

Quote from: YPR on March 04, 2009, 05:19:24 PM
Write the winners on fish that you train to swim by when you hold up the category's sign

Alright
This is going to be pretty complex, but i think i can pull it off.

StarPilot

Quote from: YPR on March 04, 2009, 09:26:57 PM
Because March and April are depressing due to a lack of things to look forward to, while May already excotes one with the anticipation of the school year almost being over. So it would make sense to put them in the duller months
April? What is April? The only thing between March and May is March2.
[spoiler] akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;[/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Quote from: StarPilot on March 04, 2009, 10:29:43 PM
April? What is April? The only thing between March and May is March2.
[spoiler] akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;[/spoiler]
Never heard of it O_0

Travis

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on March 04, 2009, 09:26:57 PM

Well, if JMV is okay with it, I guess I wouldn't object. I'd need to be a mod or some special rank to help him organize it again though, at least temporarily.

Daddy

No, I'm not okay with it. This shit happened last year where you guys wanted it earlier, and we did it.

Next year you guys will want it even earlier, and eventually we will be like Silver and have two annual award shows per year.

Nyerp

Yeah, all we do is bitch and shit. We suck. Ban us all.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Raekewn on March 05, 2009, 12:48:48 PM
No, I'm not okay with it. This shit happened last year where you guys wanted it earlier, and we did it.

Next year you guys will want it even earlier, and eventually we will be like Silver and have two annual award shows per year.
We should do it 3 times a year... I bet no one's been crazy enough to do that yet hocuspocus;

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Nyerp on March 05, 2009, 01:10:49 PM
i hope this wasnt sarcastic because a lot of you do this  doodthing;
:)

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

strongbad

Slim

Quote from: Nyerp on March 05, 2009, 01:10:49 PM

Finally a suggestion I can agree with!
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Hiro

I'm presenting too! Anyways james, the awards didn't get out until july last time, if I remember correctly.

Samus Aran

Quote from: A Hiro. on March 06, 2009, 12:20:45 AM
I'm presenting too! Anyways james, the awards didn't get out until july last time, if I remember correctly.

Yeah, because there were huge delays caused by Lawlz messing up the first attempt and us having to wait for people to record their presentations.

Granted, it still took me and JMV longer than it should have because we were a little lazy and maybe we left things open a bit too long.

Go Up