May 05, 2024, 09:51:52 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lance Corporal Atlas

Quote from: Raekewn on February 07, 2009, 08:50:40 AM
I was just threatened with a deletion.  akudood;
I won't back down.
For the Slims/Felts/Lances of Outsider:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

giggle;

If he actually deletes you after that, then wow.

Nyerp

I suggest we cut all ties with Outsider's retarded civil war.

We're Outsider's bitch.

FAMY2

No. Most of the people here are involved in Outsider. Or have been before they were banned.  saddood;

Ezloﺕ

Okay, this might not be for Boyah, but I'm posting this here for Outsider (who are currently not banned/deleted) to see. Basically, just stop going to Outsider. It's clear that the majority are not in favor of Fido and his constant use of fear to completely rape the forum. Let the forum die.
:)

Thyme

Quote from: FAMY2 on February 07, 2009, 09:05:49 AM
No. Most of the people here are involved in Outsider. Or have been before they were banned.  saddood;

It may be time for them to make a choice.

FAMY2

Quote from: Thyme on February 07, 2009, 09:10:06 AM
It may be time for them to make a choice.

I think Fido is making the choice for us. One by one we are being deleted.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: FAMY2 on February 07, 2009, 09:13:56 AM
I think Fido is making the choice for us. One by one we are being deleted.
so all we have to do is boycott the forum and then soon fido will paying to keep a dead forum up

Lance Corporal Atlas

February 07, 2009, 09:18:16 AM #2092 Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 09:44:37 AM by ø Lance * Corporal * Atlas ø
It doesn't matter what we do. Fido has deleted his only active members, made random rules that lock boards and other things that decrease activity, and even disabled registration so there can't be any new members. It's a recipe for disaster, and he's an idiot who shouldn't of been trusted with that much power.

Daddy

Quote from: ø Lance * Corporal * Atlas ø on February 07, 2009, 09:18:16 AM
It doesn't matter what we do. Fido is deleted his only active members, made random rules that lock boards and other things that decrease activity, and even disabled registration so there can't be any new members. It's a recipe for disaster, and he's an idiot who shouldn't of been trusted with that much power.
Execute order 66  ghouldood; *

As I pointed out there, they only passed 500 posts once in the last month. The last week hasn't passed 200 posts. Outsider once had an average of 40 users online per day. Now it's a bit more than 20. Each user deleted is about 5% of the activity at this point.

*I suggest we have a sithdood;

ncba93ivyase

oh god please tell me outsider gets decent again so the worst outsiders here will bother us a little less :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FAMY2

Quote from: Ezlo on February 07, 2009, 09:14:49 AM
so all we have to do is boycott the forum and then soon fido will paying to keep a dead forum up

Won't he just stop paying?  Maybe that's what he wants. Seems like it to me. Like I told JMV there is just a lot of support behind Guff, Slim, Karel,and Caps. Fido needs to remember that they are like family to us. To me anyways.

FAMY2

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 07, 2009, 09:25:13 AM
oh god please tell me outsider gets decent again so the worst outsiders here will bother us a little less :'(

But, but, but ilu Lawlz.      :3

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 07, 2009, 09:25:13 AM
the process of getting better will involve taking a dump on boyah

we are currently going through that process ^__^

Quote from: FAMY2 on February 07, 2009, 09:27:01 AM
Won't he just stop paying?  Maybe that's what he wants. Seems like it to me. Like I told JMV there is just a lot of support behind Guff, Slim, Karel,and Caps. Fido needs to remember that they are like family to us. To me anyways.

Then Outsider will truly die. The only alternative we have is to someone replace Fido and make a new Outsider.

FAMY2

Quote from: Ezlo on February 07, 2009, 09:28:45 AM
the process of getting better will involve taking a dump on boyah

we are currently going through that process ^__^
Then Outsider will truly die. The only alternative we have is to someone replace Fido and make a new Outsider.

Fido won't let anyone have Outsider. He already said that.

Lance Corporal Atlas

Someone should seriously make a new Outsider, it wouldn't be that hard.

Go Up