May 03, 2024, 07:42:45 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Good job James.  happydood;

Now we're all banned. ;-;

Slim

Quote from: Raekewn on February 06, 2009, 10:59:39 PMBut yeah, I banned him. I can just feel the hypocrisy of banning someone for the offsite action of banning someone for an offsite action.  akudood;

He's imposing himself into the affairs of Boyah, a sovereign forum. That's a legitimate reason.
happydood;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

rdl

You know that he's going to just get proxies because he's Fido and he has nothing else to do with his life, right?

Also thanks to Fido the Ootsid RPG is pretty much fucked. We actually had a chance with that thing, and I'm not even joking ;_;

Classic

Quote from: RDX on February 06, 2009, 11:24:19 PM
You know that he's going to just get proxies because he's Fido and he has nothing else to do with his life, right?

Also thanks to Fido the Ootsid RPG is pretty much fucked. We actually had a chance with that thing, and I'm not even joking ;_;

Suggestion: Help me with mine so Boyah will have an RPG.

Hiro

I wanna help design a new theme

rdl

Quote from: ClassicTyler on February 06, 2009, 11:57:42 PM
Suggestion: Help me with mine so Boyah will have an RPG.
boyah has no history though

outsider's history has a rich mixture of action, romance, betrayal and intrigue. they could make a movie out of us akudood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: RDX on February 07, 2009, 12:15:17 AM
boyah has no history though

Sure it does. You're just not aware of it, and you're only part of one little piece: the influx of Outsiders.

rdl

Quote from: Kaz on February 07, 2009, 01:06:51 AM
Sure it does. You're just not aware of it, and you're only part of one little piece: the influx of Outsiders.
ok, but the only kind of romance you guys have is gay romance

and i dont think that'll be very popular with the masses akudood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: RDX on February 07, 2009, 01:18:38 AM
ok, but the only kind of romance you guys have is gay romance

and i dont think that'll be very popular with the masses akudood;

hensa and i

that's all we need for romance

Lance Corporal Atlas

Quote from: RDX on February 06, 2009, 11:24:19 PM

What'd he do to it?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Slim on February 06, 2009, 07:41:45 PM
Ban Phydeaux. Also, give him an IP ban.

The only reason he comes here is to look for reasons to ban Outsiders. If you say something about him here that he doesn't like, he treats it as if it were said on Outsider. This place is beyond his jurisdiction. Get him the fuck out.
better suggestion

don't do things that'll get you banned

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Lance Corporal Atlas

Fido never told anyone that voicing your opinion and flaming was a deletable offense.

Wrench

couldn't find banner thread...BRING BACK:

Daddy

I was just threatened with a deletion.  akudood;
I won't back down.
For the Slims/Felts/Lances of Outsider:
[spoiler]
Quote from: Acolyte Khadafi on February 07, 2009, 08:48:58 AM
I'm going to take a stand here.  My post before banning you:

*Insert quote of the post I made in this thread*

And for further input in this thread:

Chill the fuck out. Other than making that one post a few months ago which you replied to and Guff put in the news I really hadn't done anything. When Felt kept making accounts to spam with the 'lol fido is fat' jokes, I told him to stop and if he was gonna attack you for something, then do it over your moderation or administration style.  I've kept all complaints about you related solely to your speedy deletion habits.

I allowed you to remain at Boyah even after people suggested that you be banned or deleted; this because you hadn't broken any rules. However, you deleted Lance for a post made there. I could have understood denying his request for a mod but deleting him? Come on. You were banned for using your authority here to intimidate my members from posting what they want(within the rules, of course) there.  That, I don't support. I banned you for a week so I can decide what to do. How do you react? You use you authority here to try controlling yet another action at Boyah. Nice.

You know what? Fuck you. If you're really gonna delete me for doing nothing wrong here, not damaging your low self-esteem, or anything reasonable, then go ahead, show how retardedly immature you are.  Don't bitch when people are complaining about you when you're proving their point.

It's a shame. I liked this forum and didn't really have a problem with you. Whatever, fuck you.

[/spoiler]

FAMY2

Quote from: ø Lance * Corporal * Atlas ø on February 07, 2009, 07:12:52 AM
Fido never told anyone that voicing your opinion and flaming was a deletable offense.

He thought he used Guff and Slim as examples I guess. n_u

Go Up