May 05, 2024, 11:42:01 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Admin Eighty-Six so he can dare me to post BBW pics and then ban me for it. hocuspocus;

Terran SCV

I take back what I said about the spell checker
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

Hiro

I want a Red Rider Bolt Action BB Rifle!

Wrench

Dipshit the whole community of Boyah minus Guff

Terran SCV

Quote from: Wrenchninja on December 25, 2008, 05:20:02 AM
Dipshit the whole community of Boyah minus Guff

Is that your final answer?
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

The spy who loves you

ncba93ivyase

set up a donation box that sends money to me to stimulate game development

i make games, i share them with the other great peoples of the internet, they come to boyah to download it, discover the forum, post on the forum, they donate, share the game, etc etc

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Terran SCV

Quote from: Lawlz on December 26, 2008, 04:07:20 PM
set up a donation box that sends money to me to stimulate game development

i make games, i share them with the other great peoples of the internet, they come to boyah to download it, discover the forum, post on the forum, they donate, share the game, etc etc

Are you programming in Python?

Everyone will have to download the Python 2.6 files to run your game, even if they are running on Linux (if they don't have it already)

I would donate but only because I heard Zidone is working on it too (not that I have anything against you, Lawlz)
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Terran SCV on December 27, 2008, 11:02:53 AM
Are you programming in Python?

Everyone will have to download the Python 2.6 files to run your game, even if they are running on Linux (if they don't have it already)

I would donate but only because I heard Zidone is working on it too (not that I have anything against you, Lawlz)
except the current pygame release only supports up to 2.5 on os x

and there's also the fact i could use something like py2app and py2exe to eliminate the need to install python

BROTIP: Don't talk about python or pygame if you don't know anything about them ;)

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Terran SCV

Quote from: Lawlz on December 27, 2008, 11:10:46 AM
BROTIP: Don't talk about python or pygame if you don't know anything about them ;)

doodthing; wut

Oh nvm alright. Here is a penny for your thoughts
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

ncba93ivyase

Terran SCV

$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

Lozal

Someone should edit the front page of the picture thread with recent pictures of everyone so we don't have to go searching for someone's pictures every time we want to see him or her. The ones that are currently on the front page are all over a year old, and don't include pictures of our newer members.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Terran SCV

Quote from: Λoζαλ on December 27, 2008, 11:50:04 AM
Someone should edit the front page of the picture thread with recent pictures of everyone so we don't have to go searching for someone's pictures every time we want to see him or her. The ones that are currently on the front page are all over a year old, and don't include pictures of our newer members.

I'm sorry
I didn't even know it existed
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

Samus Aran

Quote from: Λoζαλ on December 27, 2008, 11:50:04 AM

I gave up on that project because everyone was just whining about me putting their pictures up. If someone wants to start trying to keep track again, they can be my guest.

Go Up