May 04, 2024, 10:54:49 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[hedy]Zidone

Hiro

I said yes, it should be really good

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Hiro! on June 29, 2008, 12:08:31 AM
I said yes, it should be really good

You have NO POWER. madood;

I can make a whole set of, uh, Potatoman emotes.

Hiro

KonohaShinobi

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Zooxanthella on June 27, 2008, 11:11:54 AM
Message icons for different genres of music or concerts.
Good luck finding someone to do it.

Ezloﺕ

We need a group of people that we can assign to do certain graphics for us.
:)

FAMY2

I agree with Ezlo. Who is good at that stuff?   O_0

KonohaShinobi

Why don't we have a group of specific people for posting too? And a group of people to create threads? And a group of people to breathe? And a group of people to LOG ON?

Having one group of people create graphical add-ons for the site is a retarded idea as it limits the artistic possibilities of the people.

As for a special rank for people good with that stuff, no.

LCK

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 30, 2008, 08:32:49 AM
Why don't we have a group of specific people for posting too? And a group of people to create threads? And a group of people to breathe? And a group of people to LOG ON?

Having one group of people create graphical add-ons for the site is a retarded idea as it limits the artistic possibilities of the people.

Limits people?
No one fucking does anything.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lckie on June 30, 2008, 08:59:39 AM
Limits people?
No one fucking does anything.

Hiro just pulled out a mediocre Star Wars banner from his ass. And some others know their way around photoshop and just hasn't supported the cause yet.

LCK

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 30, 2008, 09:04:23 AM
Hiro just pulled out a mediocre Star Wars banner from his ass. And some others know their way around photoshop and just hasn't supported the cause yet.
ooohhhhoooo
one banner from hiro in the time he's been here
I'm not saying I'm supporting the idea, and I'm not saying I'm not supporting it.

You could just have a fucking group of designated people who do the "graphics", and if any other people want to do anything, they can feel free. If we actually want a frequent flow of graphics, we're probably going to need to designate some people.
But most other people either won't do a damn thing, or they'll be in that little group. Stop shooting down every god damn idea without a solid reason.
Ezlo had a valid idea, and there's no fucking reason to mock him like a god damn idiot.

FAMY2

Socks does excellent nudes. I nominate him for that.   O_0

Ezloﺕ

I never said anything about ranks. Maybe I should have been more specific. I was just suggesting that perhaps we could make a list of people that we can easily go to and ask them for anything we need concerning emotes, banners, message icons, etc.
:)

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up