May 03, 2024, 10:32:32 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

musica.cards

Quote from: JMV on June 05, 2008, 12:30:04 PM
Motherfucker I don't know how.  I don't know CSS.  I fixed the homepage, I added a new theme, I fixed the staff.  baddood;

I don't know how to fix this.

Don't you know the codes for hexadecimal coloring?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Daddy

Quote from: some_person on June 05, 2008, 01:53:19 PM
Don't you know the codes for hexadecimal coloring?
Some yes, that's not the problem though.

musica.cards

Quote from: JMV on June 05, 2008, 02:00:41 PM
Some yes, that's not the problem though.

What's the problem in this case?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Daddy

Quote from: some_person on June 05, 2008, 02:04:09 PM
What's the problem in this case?
Some people are seeing the theme as TempleSAF instead of OrangeSAF.  I see it as the latter, so I don't know the problem. Bluaki checked, and I verified, and the theme for everyone else points to TempleSAF, but I checked all of the files and none point there.

musica.cards

Quote from: JMV on June 05, 2008, 02:10:38 PM
Some people are seeing the theme as TempleSAF instead of OrangeSAF.  I see it as the latter, so I don't know the problem. Bluaki checked, and I verified, and the theme for everyone else points to TempleSAF, but I checked all of the files and none point there.

Sounds like a simple error in the site code. It is just listed as such, or does the OrangeSAF theme have the characteristics of the TempleSAF theme?

Daddy

Quote from: some_person on June 05, 2008, 02:16:57 PM
Sounds like a simple error in the site code. It is just listed as such, or does the OrangeSAF theme have the characteristics of the TempleSAF theme?
All of the SAF themes other than Dix and Temple use the same SAF folder, and the other themes work so I don't know the problem.

musica.cards

Quote from: JMV on June 05, 2008, 02:18:02 PM
All of the SAF themes other than Dix and Temple use the same SAF folder, and the other themes work so I don't know the problem.

That probably means that the code for OrangeSAF was copy/pasted from the TempleSAF theme, but didn't have its hex values changed from the TempleSAF's values. Did you compare the hex values between the two themes?

Daddy

Quote from: some_person on June 05, 2008, 02:22:52 PM
That probably means that the code for OrangeSAF was copy/pasted from the TempleSAF theme, but didn't have its hex values changed from the TempleSAF's values. Did you compare the hex values between the two themes?
I copied the CSS file over completely.  It works for me even after clearing my cache repeatedly.  It has the correct information in the theme editor and in the database, I don't know what the issue here is.

musica.cards

Quote from: JMV on June 05, 2008, 02:33:13 PM
I copied the CSS file over completely.  It works for me even after clearing my cache repeatedly.  It has the correct information in the theme editor and in the database, I don't know what the issue here is.

Did you literally copy the file over? As in right click>copy (or in your case, control+click>copy)? I was referring copy/pasting the code over to a blank document and editing the hex values.

Daddy

Quote from: some_person on June 05, 2008, 02:36:24 PM
Did you literally copy the file over? As in right click>copy (or in your case, control+click>copy)? I was referring copy/pasting the code over to a blank document and editing the hex values.
copypasted the file contents of orange.css

musica.cards

Quote from: JMV on June 05, 2008, 03:02:06 PM
copypasted the file contents of orange.css

How odd... What if you gave every theme its own folder? Could that fix the problem for OrangeSAF?

Ezloﺕ

:)

Daddy

Quote from: some_person on June 05, 2008, 03:04:37 PM
How odd... What if you gave every theme its own folder? Could that fix the problem for OrangeSAF?
I don't know, as I said before I don't know how to work with themes.

V

[hedy]Zidone

God dammit, we need someone who knows how to use themes. :'(

Quote from: V on June 05, 2008, 07:17:05 PM
make outsider better

too late for that

Go Up