May 03, 2024, 11:39:10 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

Quote from: Pele on May 18, 2007, 04:05:47 PM
Wait. You mod someone because they've been merged with our site, but don't give mod to someone who's been around since the formation of Powerspike? That's retarded.
MOD RANK TO EVERYONE WHO'S BEEN HERE SINCE POWERSPIKE. YAY.

Banned Camp or nothing.

Samus Aran

Quote from: LCK on May 18, 2007, 06:45:51 PM
Wait. You mod someone because they've been merged with our site, but don't give mod to someone who's been around since the formation of Powerspike? That's retarded.

Banned Camp or nothing.

Excuse me?

LCK

Quote from: Kaz on May 18, 2007, 06:52:44 PM

Banned Camp or nothing.

Excuse me?
'Cept Kaz.

Feynman

Banned Camp or nothing.

Excuse me?

LCK

Quote from: Bassir on May 18, 2007, 06:56:51 PM

Banned Camp or nothing.

Excuse me?

Quote from: LCK on May 18, 2007, 06:55:09 PM
Quote from: Kaz on May 18, 2007, 06:52:44 PM

Banned Camp or nothing.

Excuse me?
'Cept Kaz.

Riosan

Banned Camp or nothing.

Paulsider. I'm one of the vets here.  caterpie;

LCK

Quote from: Dexter on May 18, 2007, 07:09:15 PM

Banned Camp or nothing.

Paulsider. I'm one of the vets here.  caterpie;
Yea, but Paulsider sucked.

Too blue.
I was a member for about a week, then moved on to Banned Camp.

mariofreak55

Quote from: Necro on May 18, 2007, 04:13:08 PM

It's part her site now.

psyduck;

Daddy

Good thing I was a member of Banned Camp. lol

Necro

Quote from: Kaz on May 18, 2007, 05:28:44 PM
Quote from: Necro on May 18, 2007, 04:51:10 PM
Quote from: SBKT on May 18, 2007, 04:31:26 PM
'Course, there's always having to prove oneself. Maybe you HAVEN'T.
I'm not asking for that stupid rank. Simply put, going by your standards, one must prove themself, right? How the hell is some other site admin mod worthy on OUR site, compared to someone who has been a member of this place since its beggining?

It's going to be THEIR site as well. And secondly, Yoshigal has worked as an Admin and Mod before at Powerspike. It's not like we don't know whether or not she's a good staff member.
It's YoshiGal? psyduck;

Well, in that case, yes, I can understand that. But again, I wasn't saying take the rank away, I was just saying to SBKTAKPFNAPOFMADFZIPREAGVKM that they haven't exactly earned it, while he was saying you have to earn it to be one. 

But the fact that it's YoshiGal changes alot. spam;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

mariofreak55

Quote from: Necro on May 19, 2007, 09:26:56 AM
I'm not asking for that stupid rank. Simply put, going by your standards, one must prove themself, right? How the hell is some other site admin mod worthy on OUR site, compared to someone who has been a member of this place since its beggining?

It's going to be THEIR site as well. And secondly, Yoshigal has worked as an Admin and Mod before at Powerspike. It's not like we don't know whether or not she's a good staff member.
It's YoshiGal? psyduck;

Well, in that case, yes, I can understand that. But again, I wasn't saying take the rank away, I was just saying to SBKTAKPFNAPOFMADFZIPREAGVKM that they haven't exactly earned it, while he was saying you have to earn it to be one. 

Why would she have to earn it if she already supposedly was one on the site that merged with us?

psyduck;

Daddy

Quote from: Milad on May 19, 2007, 11:25:50 AM

It's YoshiGal? psyduck;

Why would she have to earn it if she already supposedly was one on the site that merged with us?

psyduck;
Supposedly? I think she owned it. spam;

Necro

Quote from: Milad on May 19, 2007, 11:25:50 AM

It's YoshiGal? psyduck;

psyduck;
I wasn't referring to her specifically. I was just saying, someone who hasn't earned it doesn't deserve it. It was sort of irrelevant, but I guess I could made that more clear....
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

SBKT

Oh, cut the crap. Banned camp was a bad joke used by many MANY otyher forums, and at some point, likely *chan had it too.

So, how are we going about the  IRC? Almost every great site has one.

mariofreak55

Quote from: SBKT on May 19, 2007, 12:57:10 PM
Oh, cut the crap. Banned camp was a bad joke used by many MANY otyher forums, and at some point, likely *chan had it too.

So, how are we going about the  IRC? Almost every great site has one.
You do know that Banned Camp was the name of one of the sites that eventually turned into Boyah?

Go Up