May 04, 2024, 09:02:22 AM

1,531,642 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

Quote from: Guava on October 19, 2007, 10:20:36 PM
We may as well go ahead and scrap all the local mods. They're all pretty worthless.
I'd agree. A lot of people are Mods now.

Hell, when I left, you had only like, 500 posts. Now you've got well over 3,000 and you're a Mod.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Houdini

Quote from: Baron-o-Beefdip on October 19, 2007, 10:43:46 PM
I'd agree. A lot of people are Mods now.

Hell, when I left, you had only like, 500 posts. Now you've got well over 3,000 and you're a Mod.
Yes, but I've actually been pulling my weight. I'm online whenever I have access to my computer.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Guava on October 19, 2007, 10:51:29 PM
Yes, but I've actually been pulling my weight. I'm online whenever I have access to my computer.

I think it's safe to say that most, if not all, of the normal Mods pull their weight. I hardly see the local ones doing anything, though.

Houdini

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 19, 2007, 10:53:42 PM
I think it's safe to say that most, if not all, of the normal Mods pull their weight.
Are you sure? I need to see a list of all the universal mods.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Guava on October 19, 2007, 10:55:30 PM
Are you sure? I need to see a list of all the universal mods.

Actually, now that I think of it, it'd be really hard to tell if they pull their weight or not, because we can no longer see if they delete anything.

As for the list...

Kaz
Houdini
Steal
Thief
V

I think that's it.

Necro

Quote from: Guava on October 19, 2007, 10:51:29 PM
Of course. I was merely implying that things changed near-drastically.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Houdini

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 19, 2007, 10:57:08 PM
Actually, now that I think of it, it'd be really hard to tell if they pull their weight or not, because we can no longer see if they delete anything.

As for the list...

Kaz
Houdini
Steal
Thief
V

I think that's it.
Really? Well, I guess we're okay then.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 19, 2007, 10:53:42 PM
I think it's safe to say that most, if not all, of the normal Mods pull their weight. I hardly see the local ones doing anything, though.
It's kind of hard to do anything in the sports board aside from delete the occassional spam. edumacate;

Houdini

The RP board sucks. I think we should euthanize it.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Guava on October 20, 2007, 10:37:58 AM
The RP board sucks. I think we should euthanize it.
Maybe. It's lost its novelty.

Needs poll

Daddy

Samus Aran

prjuni

Houdini

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up