May 03, 2024, 03:45:36 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

guff

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 13, 2007, 12:47:27 PM
Suggestion to everyone: Contrary to what you believe, adding rape, fuck, or nigger to a sentence does not make it funny.

Example: "Rape her"

"Your mom" jokes are more original psyduck;

[spoiler]whoever quotes this and says rape, fuck, nigger, or your mom is a tool[/spoiler]
Recently, some Vikings brought death upon our eastern outpost and raped our women.  The pillagers rode from the battle with our chieftain's head mounted on a stake.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Commodore Guff on September 13, 2007, 01:03:49 PM
Recently, some Vikings brought death upon our eastern outpost and raped our women.  The pillagers rode from the battle with our chieftain's head mounted on a stake.
And is that sentence funny??????

guff

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 13, 2007, 01:08:19 PM
And is that sentence funny??????
i don't laugh at my own jokes you tell me =|

Wrench

Quote from: Commodore Guff on September 13, 2007, 01:09:26 PM
i don't laugh at my own jokes you tell me =|

In that case, you failed miserably. Kill yourself now.

guff

Quote from: WrenchNinja on September 13, 2007, 01:26:31 PM
In that case, you failed miserably. Kill yourself now.
no thanks i'll just wait until after dinner when my father strangles me and this time i won't put up a fight ;_;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Commodore Guff on September 13, 2007, 01:33:13 PM
no thanks i'll just wait until after dinner when my father strangles me and this time i won't put up a fight ;_;
Youtube it please thumbup;

Wrench

Placebo Headwound

Infel

I got a suggestion. Put an e-penis measure based on Logged in time, or replace postcount with Epenis length. E-penises are awesome. My MSN E-penis is nearly 20 inches. I can't wait til it's horse proportioned.

reeper

Quote from: Sinbad on September 20, 2007, 10:44:33 PM
I got a suggestion. Put an e-penis measure based on Logged in time, or replace postcount with Epenis length. E-penises are awesome. My MSN E-penis is nearly 20 inches. I can't wait til it's horse proportioned.
Oh wow, although I like the idea I don't think I'm capable of doing it because I'm far too lazy  caterpie;

Daddy

Quote from: Sinbad on September 20, 2007, 10:44:33 PM
I'd win either way.  caterpie;

[hedy]Zidone

Make motorcycleman our mascot.

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

Reverse Psychology

Daddy

Quote from: Display Name on September 23, 2007, 01:54:12 PM
make this a banner:

If some one can replace the "Nintendo NSider Forums" with "Boyah Forums" or "Valentrinne Boyah Forums" and replace Peach, Mario, and Luigi, with srs , faggot , and AWESOME, then it's a great idea.

Wrench

Quote from: JMV290 on September 23, 2007, 02:04:07 PM
If some one can replace the "Nintendo NSider Forums" with "Boyah Forums" or "Valentrinne Boyah Forums" and replace Peach, Mario, and Luigi, with srs , faggot , and AWESOME, then it's a great idea.

Genius! Bloody genius! gentleman;

Go Up