May 03, 2024, 11:08:58 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Daddy

Hiro is banned from mentioning anything that implies minimalism for the next 2 months.

Hiro

but really why do we, what other message boards have them
especially when you can have a custom rank image which takes away the informative aspect and just makes it into a third custom image when you already have avatars and signatures

silvertone

Daddy

Quote from: Snack Dad on June 02, 2013, 04:28:04 PM
but really why do we, what other message boards have them
especially when you can have a custom rank image which takes away the informative aspect and just makes it into a third custom image when you already have avatars and signatures
Uh SMF has them by default so essentially every SMF board...

I wanted to remove the custom rank thingy but people (including you i believe) whined

hey look

http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,47706.msg839608.html#msg839608

shut up hiro

Hiro

Um yeah? I much prefer custom rank images to the stock ones, but even more than that I'd rather we didn't have rank images at all goonish
What I was getting at is rank images are useless

silvertone

don't let's

I think somebody suggested this at some point but we could just have user selectable ranks made from color suggestions that people could submit. That way we could all pretty much be a color we want and switch it whenever we want.

Hiro

Hiro

Thyme

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

what if we had something like this: but have that whole new menu thing I made be overlaid on top of our banners? so it would look like that but a picture instead of that light brown box

silvertone

Hiro

Go Up