May 03, 2024, 03:09:55 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on March 10, 2013, 05:51:38 PM
no

yes

things actually were so much better with nested quotes
no

ok kaz
but I said no first

so
Not exactly my point
cool

don't let's

Quote from: N o t S i d on March 10, 2013, 08:15:22 PM
cool
You just don't know how hard it was to construct the previous one on my phone. And then Kaz just comes in and wipes all that effort away.

Snowy

don't let's

Quote from: Snowy on March 11, 2013, 12:48:17 PM
Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on March 10, 2013, 05:51:38 PM
Not exactly my point
so then what's your point

because I don't see one
well if you don't see it then that's fine and I won't say anything else about that now.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

conflict resoilution working what thr fuck

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

make 4 or 5 threads a month a quota requirement and make the post requirement 750 instead of 900 (25 posts a day)

Mando Pandango

No because that would just cause more shitty threads to be made, and I think it would be tough to calculate into the same score.

As far as lowering the posts required goes, if people are still hitting 100% quota, why lower it?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Hiro

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on March 19, 2013, 02:13:12 PM
No because that would just cause more shitty threads to be made, and I think it would be tough to calculate into the same score.

As far as lowering the posts required goes, if people are still hitting 100% quota, why lower it?
i don't think 4 or 5 threads a month would lead to shitty threads. the people that care about their quota would try to make good threads. there are quite a few people who never post threads that should, and for those that do post threads there's no extra work involved. your argument is the same as saying the quota in general leads to shitty posts
and I'd lower the posts needed because some people I feel don't even try to get max quota because it's seen as too high, if more people had a quota that was at least slightly closer to 100% they might feel more motivated to post more

silvertone

Snowy

don't let's

Quota should be tied to and fluctuate to how active the forum is

silvertone

Quote from: Snowy on March 19, 2013, 04:34:01 PM

so it would make more sense for more users to POst more threads???? To Fix this Semper Fail?

Go Up