May 06, 2024, 03:25:45 AM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Lawlz on August 01, 2007, 02:09:14 PM
I just fiddled around with a bit. Try including your e-mail in the message, and see if he responds. caterpie;
I SAW WHAT YOU DID. argh;

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Lawlz on August 01, 2007, 02:10:14 PM
Disregard that, there's still no button. navi;

I was messing around in it just now, and I saw the button. psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Zidone on August 01, 2007, 02:27:32 PM
I was messing around in it just now, and I saw the button. psyduck;
It's fixed now. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

We need like an auto refresh. I would like to be able to just click "Back" and the page will be refreshed like I do on Nsider.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

Quote from: Geno. on August 02, 2007, 12:52:28 PM
We need like an auto refresh. I would like to be able to just click "Back" and the page will be refreshed like I do on Nsider.

Firefox can do that. spam;

V

I have a button on my keyboard right next to my enter button that refreshes my page. It's right where my mouse is, so I just reach over with my thumb when I need to refresh.

Daddy

V

[hedy]Zidone

the bank doesn't give interest navi;

Daddy

[hedy]Zidone

Wrench

If anyone is willing to donate money then advertise Boyah on Ununquadium's site.
http://www.quadium32.com
The cheapest advertisement is only $5 a month and it could increase our activeness.

Feynman

Quote from: WrenchNinja on August 02, 2007, 07:00:57 PM
If anyone is willing to donate money then advertise Boyah on Ununquadium's site.
http://www.quadium32.com
The cheapest advertisement is only $5 a month and it could increase our activeness.

Are you aware of the amount of retards that go there?

Wrench

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 02, 2007, 07:06:49 PM
Are you aware of the amount of retards that go there?

No, I wasn't. Just thought it would be a good idea.
I ONLY TRIED TO HELP.  gonk;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: V on August 02, 2007, 01:09:34 PM
I have a button on my keyboard right next to my enter button that refreshes my page. It's right where my mouse is, so I just reach over with my thumb when I need to refresh.

I have that same button. I fucking love it. flower;

Go Up