May 08, 2024, 11:56:28 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

cool idea: making boyah 2.0 board open for All People.

snoorkel

silvertone

snoorkel

silvertone

i can now!!! but i forgot my suggestion

Samus Aran

Okay I'm actually getting kind of sick of this whole thing where I ask for the umpteenth time that the sold out items (or AT LEAST the name change) in the shop be restocked and then it just never happens and I end up asking again a month later.

Andria

Quote from: Hatsune Miku on December 07, 2011, 08:24:33 AM
Okay I'm actually getting kind of sick of this whole thing where I ask for the umpteenth time that the sold out items (or AT LEAST the name change) in the shop be restocked and then it just never happens and I end up asking again a month later.

the name change thing is still in stock, they have all just been moved to the trade centre

there are tons

Samus Aran

Quote from: Echo on December 07, 2011, 08:30:29 AM
the name change thing is still in stock, they have all just been moved to the trade centre

there are tons

You mean that the name change thing has been out of stock for a long time and instead we've had to deal with the monopoly that a few users have on them. :|

You goddamn slimy opportunists. :| :| :|

Thyme

don't let's

Next thing you know somebody will have bought all of the ones in the trade center and jacked the price of them up even more

Thyme

Quote from: Space Left Intentionally Blank on December 07, 2011, 09:39:40 AM
Next thing you know somebody will have bought all of the ones in the trade center and jacked the price of them up even more

bannable offence y/n

PLEASEHELP1991

we should limit the quantity allowed per user xoxoxoxo
I love [you]

Thyme

we should remove the shop system and have everything readily available anytime <3

PLEASEHELP1991

but that pretty much negates any incentive to post, if it had any to begin with
I love [you]

Go Up