May 04, 2024, 02:50:30 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Daddy

could you make it so boyah automatically gets 1k posts.

like a bot that will take all the posts in that day and use them to autogenerate relevant content

ME##

could you make it so the boyah clock automatically corrects itself

Classic

?????

Die for Dethklok

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ME##

how about we make the boards have specific default message icons, to add some variety to decor.

like the chicken sandwich would be the default for the food board, pipe for arts, etc. etc.

Samus Aran

we actually already do that, to an extent

try going into the vidya games board, for example, and posting a new thread. you'll see a few extra message icons there - ones for 360, ps3, wii, and matchmaking

Quote from: Horo on September 04, 2011, 01:30:07 PM
we actually already do that, to an extent

try going into the vidya games board, for example, and posting a new thread. you'll see a few extra message icons there - ones for 360, ps3, wii, and matchmaking
No I know that, I was just saying it would give the boards more of an identity if the default wasn't clams for every board. Just something i thought of.

Hiro

Nyerp

bluaki

Quote from: Nyerp on September 04, 2011, 09:21:50 PM
not even close psyduck;
It's... 56 seconds slow. Almost a minute. I'd say that's not all too far, though still slightly annoying at times.

I was wrong and forgot I had messed with my time settings here. It's actually more like 268 seconds late and can currently be countered by setting a timezone offset of 0.074 hours in your profile, though the clock might be gradually drifting to be even more late.

Thyme

Quote from: bluika on September 04, 2011, 09:35:06 PM
It's... 56 seconds slow. Almost a minute. I'd say that's not all too far, though still slightly annoying at times.

If it seems off by more than that, check your own clocks. Windows has manual clock updates in the time settings and also this page has a nice, simple, accurate, and live clock.

Going with internet time (time.windows.com), it's about 4 minutes late.

bluaki

Quote from: Thyme on September 04, 2011, 09:38:44 PM
Going with internet time (time.windows.com), it's about 4 minutes late.
Oh, I was wrong, it looks like my timezone offset here was set to +0.059 hours because I got annoyed by the clock being too wrong goowan

and it's apparently gotten almost another entire minute further wrong since I set that befuddlement

Go Up