May 03, 2024, 06:32:08 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

And please seriously consider hiding the "Mark all posts as read" feature so it's more difficult to accidentally click, or add a confirmation window or somehow make the decision reversible or something. smithicide;

[spoiler]or just delete the piece of shit nyandood;[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Also, the "Warn on new replies made while posting" feature has recently been acting up, it works maybe about 25% of the time for me.

please fix it :'(

Thyme

Quote from: Tectrika on August 10, 2011, 03:27:57 PM
Also, the "Warn on new replies made while posting" feature has recently been acting up, it works maybe about 25% of the time for me.

please fix it :'(

i hate how sometimes i make a post directed at you and you post something right after so you never notice my post cry;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on August 10, 2011, 03:33:16 PM
i hate how sometimes i make a post directed at you and you post something right after so you never notice my post cry;

Has that actually happened?  I always make sure to go back and check, but I'm sorry if I missed any. awdood;

bluaki

It's a suggestion that should wait until Boyah 2.0, but it would be nice to add a custom forum page to house streams. Use Livestream's API to display the video, add a chat on the side (either Livestream chat or an IRC applet), and allow mods like Kaz/David to easily change which Boyager's stream to display on the page. bassir;

But this probably isn't a very easy feature to add, Livestream might not have a chat API, and the IRC option would require the person streaming to open a separate IRC client :(

Daddy

I think I found a chat thing that integrates with SMF though so it'd ok.

ME##

will smf 2.0 allow you to send more than three pms at once?  myface;

Daddy

Quote from: Maester86 on August 17, 2011, 01:44:56 PM
will smf 2.0 allow you to send more than three pms at once?  myface;
wat

sdklfas

idk

i think that is
our own restrictin

Kalahari Inkantation

would it be possible to extend the quota feature so it's not just for individual users but also for boyah as a whole girl;

ME##

could you make it so that people with 100% quota get a lüt bonus at the end of every month for maintaining said quota for thirty days? goodjob;

Samus Aran

could you make it so that 100% quotaers get paid in real money

Andria

Quote from: Suigintou on August 24, 2011, 10:01:39 PM
could you make it so that 100% quotaers get paid in real money

yyy i will support myself with boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up