May 14, 2024, 09:53:17 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Khadafi on July 02, 2011, 04:27:55 PM
I've disabled members with 0 posts from editing their profiles to make the bots stfu.

noice wrench;

cars religion

Daddy

i suggest that after boyah 2.0 launch i create some sort of contest where boyagers can print out flyers with the QR code (different codes for different boyagers) and scan them in so they point to another thread explaining the rules of the contest and stuff idk.

then when new registrations happen both the person who registered and the person who posted the code can both win provided rules are followed and no one is a cheatar

Hiro

Samus Aran

i think we should have something that shows which users are making the most posts during that day

TO ENCOURAGE MORE POSTS

Daddy

Samus Aran

Daddy

There's actually a mod that does it and it's available for SMF 1.1.x but we have so many mods installed that stuff is broken and I don't like installing new mods unless they are needed.

I want to hurry up and get to SMF 2.0

Samus Aran

Daddy

I should note that the test version of boyah 2.0 is running and development of a few themes should beginsoon.

The themes won't be the same as currently since SAF hasn't been ported to SMF 2.0 but snorkel's creativity hasn't lead us wrong before.

We may also end up using a bunch of new banners who knows. If we can't fit the current sets into the new themes I'll put up a thread about it.

Hiro

Oh god I'm so excited for new themes  dittodood;
I'd think you guys would still try to have the standard theme, a dark theme, and maybe one with a little color.

Nyerp

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

hey i think i want to make a theme or something

how do i do this

don't let's

Daddy

FAMY2

JMV should make lots of cool stuff for SMF and use it here. Then he can get people to come and check it out and see it working. New members may stay.

Go Up