May 04, 2024, 03:50:40 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[hedy]Zidone

strongbad

Quote from: _you_ on June 21, 2011, 03:03:24 PM
That's the kind of information that should go into the wiki (or if not, then the button in the navigation bar button for it should be removed awdood;).

It would work as a Wiki, but I feel like one continuous piece would be much more interesting and accessible than a bunch of Wiki pages. That's just me though. Not that I have anything against a Wiki.

Daddy

The wiki was difficult to maintain since it was always raped by bots.

Hiro

Quote from: Khadafi on June 21, 2011, 02:56:44 PM
Oh

I am.

Basically SMF2.0 came out which has a WYSIYG editor option for posts, runs a bit faster, has better admin features and some built in features that weren't there before.

I'm in the process of porting mods over that aren't available for SMF2.0 or aren't default features. I have 9 left which are the ones I posted in that thread asking who would care if those features were missing since they don't have any replacements for SMF2.0 and they are extremely difficult to port. I will try to get them working though.

We'd also need complete theme rewrites so idk when Boyah running SMF2.0 would be ready.
ah, that's what I was thinking
snorkel should make a new smokes theme wrench;

musica.cards

Quote from: Khadafi on June 21, 2011, 03:11:41 PM
The wiki was difficult to maintain since it was always raped by bots.

Then at least turn the "Wiki" button into an "About Us" button, and place it all the way to the right akudood;
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

don't let's

Can't you make only registered users able to edit the wiki? And hten have it set up where you have to approve them too?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

make google advertise for us.

strongbad

Quote from: Aokigahara on June 21, 2011, 04:33:48 PM
make google advertise for us.

that's a bad idea
we have nothing to advertise, as i mentioned in my post earlier

learn2market

Nyerp

Quote from: Khadafi on June 21, 2011, 02:31:44 PM
tl;dr NSider2 should belong to Boyah. Bring us the NShit2.

no thanks

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: MF Doom on June 21, 2011, 05:07:01 PM
that's a bad idea
we have nothing to advertise, as i mentioned in my post earlier

learn2market
seinfeld was a show about nothing

we are a forum about nothing.

boyah is the seinfeld of forums.

advertise it as that. then we get cool users/maybe even that lady who played elaine.

musica.cards

Quote from: Aokigahara on June 22, 2011, 11:35:53 AM

advertise it as that. then we get cool users/maybe even that lady who played elaine.

AWESOME
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

strongbad

Quote from: Aokigahara on June 22, 2011, 11:35:53 AM

maybe

Classic

Quote from: Kyou on June 19, 2011, 02:15:10 PM
the staff takes up 50% of the site's posts because the rest of you don't fucking post

There's nothing to talk about with you guys.  :(

ME##

but there's a lot of things

games
sports
history
maps
anime
globes
news
how much we hate games  confuseddood;

Classic

games- Nobody's interested in what I play.
sports- LOL
history- It never changes.
maps- I never understood what you guys meant.
anime- Eh.
globes- ??
news - ur 2conservative4me

Go Up