May 03, 2024, 08:51:00 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Hiro on June 11, 2011, 11:22:22 PM
I think the boards should have more categorization besides "important" and "general".
How about Important (Boyah Awards and Announcements), General Discussion (Lobby, Serious, and Anonymous), Media (Vidya, Arts, Anime/Manga), and then Special Interests (Food, Sports, Tech, Sleep) and maybe an IRL section for IRL board (that name sucks) and the Market?

i think the illegal or whatever board should be separated from serious and placed in the IRL section if something like this happens

Hiro

Quote from: Tectrinket on June 11, 2011, 11:24:47 PM
i think the illegal or whatever board should be separated from serious and placed in the IRL section if something like this happens
what about special interest? irl is fine too though, but i really think this should happen. it looks like a mess as-is.

Kalahari Inkantation

if there are no plans for the boyah wiki to make a return any time soon, can we get rid of the wiki button befuddlement

Daddy

We tried the category thing before and it looked dumb since the boards were too spread. 
As for the luts quota thing,  I don't think you realize how hard it is to interface two separate mods out

Hiro

June 12, 2011, 11:31:45 AM #2839 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 11:35:12 AM by Hiro
Quote from: Khadafi on June 12, 2011, 08:47:30 AM
We tried the category thing before and it looked dumb since the boards were too spread. 
As for the luts quota thing,  I don't think you realize how hard it is to interface two separate mods out
I'm sure it would be very difficult, and I never expected it to be very likely. It was just a cool idea.
But I think we should try the categorization again, at least to some extent, seeing as we now have more boards.

FAMY2

Kaz, David and YPR for mods.  girl;

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

Quote from: Khadafi on June 11, 2011, 09:58:50 PM
I suggest people provide me with research funding and a salary to develop Boyah 2.0
Suggestions are a faulty enterprise

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

captcha for account registration y/n

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Daddy

There is a captcha.

There are people who just pay people in Pakistan like 3 cents per captcha to solve them.

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

automatically detete anyone who has "website" filled out :'(

Go Up