May 03, 2024, 10:06:58 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Hiro

I really think we should have a mod elections though
If you've been doing your job well enough then you should have no problem being re-elected  baddood;

ME##

Quote from: Hiro on June 10, 2011, 05:57:11 PM
If you've been doing your job well enough then you should have no problem being re-elected  baddood;

but a moderator could be removed from his position because of an unpopular yet correct decision  confuseddood;

Samus Aran

Andria

Quote from: Hiro on June 10, 2011, 05:57:11 PM

That is stupid

really really stupid.

Mods shouldn't have to worry about keeping/getting their position because they do what the user's want, instead of what the rules say...

don't let's

Mods are villains that pirate your soul just so they can pimp it for their own pleasure/amusement :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fran on June 10, 2011, 08:54:46 PM
That is stupid

really really stupid.

Mods shouldn't have to worry about keeping/getting their position because they do what the user's want, instead of what the rules say...

however we should definitely have a a kaz4admin poll

i vote yes x100

Hiro

Quote from: ME86 on June 10, 2011, 08:42:54 PM
but a moderator could be removed from his position because of an unpopular yet correct decision  confuseddood;
meh i don't think that'll happen  baddood;

Quote from: Fran on June 10, 2011, 08:54:46 PM
That is stupid

really really stupid.

i don't think it'll really happen that way but goonish
do you know any group of boyagers particularly upset about something clearly stated in the rules?

it's just a bit of fun, it would make things interesting, jesus christ dudes  snakedood;

Nyerp

some people really do need to be de-modded/de-admined due to being gone forever anyway :|

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on June 10, 2011, 09:03:15 PM
some people really do need to be de-modded/de-admined due to being gone forever anyway :|

yes.  but it shouldn't be put up for a vote.

Andria

Quote from: Hiro on June 10, 2011, 09:02:02 PM
meh i don't think that'll happen  baddood;
i don't think it'll really happen that way but goonish
do you know any group of boyagers particularly upset about something clearly stated in the rules?

it's just a bit of fun, it would make things interesting, jesus christ dudes  snakedood;

i've seen people make serious ban threads for people not even breaking rules goonish

so do I think people would complain about a rule being enforced? yes.

don't let's

You know I was looking at the rule thread a couple days ago and noticed that a lot or all of them are broken everyday by pretty much everybody. It was a little surprising to see what was written there.

Hiro

Quote from: ME86 on June 10, 2011, 09:05:48 PM
yes.  but it shouldn't be put up for a vote.
i don't see why not, do you not trust certain boyagers or something? or do you just feel threatened  baddood;

ME##

Quote from: Hiro on June 10, 2011, 09:15:27 PM
i don't see why not, do you not trust certain boyagers or something? or do you just feel threatened  baddood;

no.  it's just any sort of admin/mod retention would just end up being a popularity contest.

Samus Aran

i'm going to lobby for me86's demotion

Go Up