May 08, 2024, 10:08:02 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

The emote genocide never happened you dirty smilist.

wawi

musica.cards

Quote from: Jykehy on April 03, 2011, 06:04:14 PM
No.  The emote genocide of 2008 was for the betterment of the forum.

I didn't say to have them available for modern usage :|
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

[hedy]Zidone

Implement a bot that posts interesting information for every 50 lüts it acquires

then levy a tax against the top 1% of posters, the proceeds of which going directly to this bot

OUR ACTIVITY PROBLEMS WILL BE FIXED FOREVER

Daddy

Quote from: ZIDONE on April 03, 2011, 07:49:25 PM
Implement a bot that posts interesting information for every 50 lüts it acquires

then levy a tax against the top 1% of posters, the proceeds of which going directly to this bot

OUR ACTIVITY PROBLEMS WILL BE FIXED FOREVER
How much of a tax how many luts

How often is the tax collected?!

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Khadafi on April 03, 2011, 09:30:50 PM
How much of a tax how many luts

How often is the tax collected?!

45% of their weekly lüt income

Every Sunday at midnight forum time, with notification 24 hours prior
If they can't or won't pay, they get sent to a labor camp to work it off 5thgrade;

strongbad

Daddy

strongbad

ME##

the nsfw board was replaced with the nsfw icon [though lol nobody actually posts truly nsfw images on often any longer]

Hiro

The chrome, ubuntu, and opera logos need to be updated.

Hiro

Quote from: Hiro on March 11, 2011, 04:14:10 AM
We should have more emotes on the 2nd row on the reply page
it's only about half as long as it could be to fit the page width, like the 1st row.

also if we could have the "more" section be a little dropdown menu, that would be awesome.
Quote from: Hiro on March 30, 2011, 08:02:01 PM
we should have a board where everyone is mod
basically everyone can be retarded and fuck with each other's shit and stuff
like the only powers we shouldn't have in the board are banning people and deleting threads
Quote from: Hiro on May 04, 2011, 06:48:05 PM
The chrome, ubuntu, and opera logos need to be updated.
Why don't people in positions of power ever respond to my damn suggestions  baddood;

Slim

Quote from: Hiro on May 17, 2011, 02:28:43 PM
Why don't people in positions of power ever respond to my damn suggestions  baddood;

It probably has something to do with everything you say being retarded. Just a guess.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daddy

That and the fact that Snorkel and I are the only admins who are "active" and Snorkel disappears for a week at a time and lately I've been missing for Friday-Sunday and even now in the middle of the week.

LCK

If there were a board/thread dedicated to users posting things they want to get rid of/sell/want to buy/ or give away would anyone use it?
Multiple forums I frequent have similar setups and they're always very interesting and I love exchanging items online and seeing what others have

Go Up