May 03, 2024, 08:50:40 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest items that will never be restocked

Started by Feynman, May 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

musica.cards

And what's the deal with the lottery?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Samus Aran

[REDACTED]

fix lottery and interest system in shop
reenable flash
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Cookie

Quote from: Quis sum? on December 16, 2010, 08:21:11 PM

reenable flash

No, I don't want to be opening threads with a picture of some random anime character while some obnoxious Japanese song plays in the background.

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Cookie on December 16, 2010, 08:29:06 PM
No, I don't want to be opening threads with a picture of some random anime character while some obnoxious Japanese song plays in the background.
who abused this :O
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

?????

Quote from: Cookie on December 16, 2010, 08:29:06 PM

this
Die for Dethklok

Nyerp

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

?????

Die for Dethklok

Hiro

We should have more emotes on the 2nd row on the reply page
it's only about half as long as it could be to fit the page width, like the 1st row.

also if we could have the "more" section be a little dropdown menu, that would be awesome.

Hiro

I suggest that people actually read the suggestions thread  akudood;

Hiro

we should have a board where everyone is mod
basically everyone can be retarded and fuck with each other's shit and stuff
like the only powers we shouldn't have in the board are banning people and deleting threads

wawi

wawi board plz
i want my own kingdom

musica.cards

I say we bring back the old smileys (or otherwise allow the old smileys to show up in old posts, up until their dates of deletion, for historical purposes).
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

ME##

Quote from: _you_ on April 03, 2011, 06:03:27 PM
I say we bring back the old smileys (or otherwise allow the old smileys to show up in old posts, up until their dates of deletion, for historical purposes).

No.  The emote genocide of 2008 was for the betterment of the forum.

Go Up