May 03, 2024, 12:14:51 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PH wifi

Started by NOA_Haunted, October 13, 2007, 10:44:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

What do you do online?

Infel

My friend has it. He says it's pretty much like the mail service in Final Fantasy 3: DS but I don't think I'd believe him.

Claquesous

You battle. One person is Link, one person controls the Phantoms. Link tries to get the Force Gems to their base, while the guy controlling the Phantoms try to kill Link. Apparently there are items that appear randomly that can help you run faster, give you more time, etc.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Claquesous on October 13, 2007, 10:51:23 PM
You battle. One person is Link, one person controls the Phantoms. Link tries to get the Force Gems to their base, while the guy controlling the Phantoms try to kill Link. Apparently there are items that appear randomly that can help you run faster, give you more time, etc.

Is it any fun?

Claquesous

I've never done it. Pipking thinks that when you get a good player, it's awesome.

QuoteI've found the higher the rank of my opponent, the more interesting the gameplay becomes.

QuoteSo - ships pass in the night on DS online. It's a minor point. The core gameplay is entirely fun and addictive if you hit a great match. There was another guy, 'link', who blew my mind. He kept throwing his own gems off his mat and into the neutral zones, whittling away his score. It took me a few minutes to figure it out - then it became a race to zero. Online leaderboards be dammed - that shit was cool.

Go Up