June 06, 2024, 12:44:46 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Finally a Legit Thread

Started by ~Fiesta~, October 09, 2007, 07:28:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

~Fiesta~

Ok so I have been getting less and less sleep every night now. I usually hang out with friends when I get home until I have to go to band, then I come home at 8 and do all my homework until probably like 10. Possibly if I don't feel like crap I come on here for like an hour or so, then get a shower and sleep by 11-11:30.

Then I wake up at 6. burned;

Does anyone else lack sleep anymore? I hate dragging all day in school. Yeah I should probably stop coming on the computer.  argh;

Nyerp

My system is the same as yours except all I do is sit around. caterpie;

Yes I deprive myself of sleep. flower;

Samus Aran

Yes, and today it's finally gotten back at me. I'm so fucking tired, yet I don't want to go to bed. Plus, I've got to take notes and such for a midterm exam I've got tomorrow. ;-;

Wrench

I normally get around 7 hours or less of sleep every day. I feel for you here.

~Fiesta~

Totla

Yeah. I stay on the computer until about three, then get up at seven.
It's easy to live off 4 hours of sleep, as long as I catch up some on the weekend.

Totla

Quote from: steal on October 09, 2007, 10:14:18 PM
Now here's a man who knows what he's talking about. On the weekends I always sleep till like 2 or 3 in the afternoon.
I would sleep in that late, but my sister usually starts screaming about something before 10.
So 10 is sleeping in for me. >_>

Houdini

Quote from: steal on October 09, 2007, 10:04:28 PM
You think you're sleep deprived? Oh, the lulz.

Try going to bed at 3 and getting up at 6 five nights a week. 7 hours of sleep is like a blessing to me.
Why do you get three hours of sleep each night?

Houdini

Quote from: steal on October 09, 2007, 10:23:10 PM
It's mostly a matter of me just wanting to stay up late because I never get home until 6 or 7 and need more time to do stuff. However, when I do try to go to sleep early (early being 10-11), I usually end up just lying in bed thinking for hours wishing I could fall asleep. By the time the weekend comes I'm so out of it I pretty much pass out.
Why do you get home so late?

V

Quote from: Totla on October 09, 2007, 10:12:11 PM
Yeah. I stay on the computer until about three, then get up at seven.
It's easy to live off 4 hours of sleep, as long as I catch up some on the weekend.

You can never make up for lost sleep, so you're really not "catching up" on the weekend.

Houdini

Quote from: steal on October 09, 2007, 10:27:18 PM
Because my brother has a club that goes until 5 every day after school, and I live about 50 minutes from school, and usually between dropping off the carpool and going to the grocery store or out to eat or whatever, I don't end up actually getting home until 6 or 7.

Why do you keep asking questions?
Because.

Totla

Quote from: V on October 09, 2007, 10:34:22 PM
You can never make up for lost sleep, so you're really not "catching up" on the weekend.
Fine, then I sleep more on the weekend.
Happy?

V

YPrrrr

I usually get 5-6 hours of sleep...

I stay up until 12 or 1 then wake up at 6

ncba93ivyase

I stay up until 12 or 1 and get up at 4:30. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up