July 04, 2024, 09:09:23 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

A new Wii Bundle may be available

Started by MarioGamer, October 09, 2007, 08:31:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MarioGamer

According to 1up.com, a new Wii bundle may be available this holiday season.  A sku number leaked out that goes directly back to Nintendo of America.  The sku costs $289.99 and is simply titled "Wii Play 'n Learn."  This may be evidence of a new game bundle that will include the Wii Fit game announced at E3.  Now, while I was much more interested in Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers: Brawl, and of course Mario Kart Wii, this game may be worth trying if it is bundled with Wii (for those who currently don't have a Wii).  It will give you an opportunity to get used to the WiiMote. 

Now, this is just me, but the "learn" part may suggest some form of Big Brain games. If thats the case, then you may get two games in one bundle PLUS a Wii.  If thats true, then its definatly worth buying for those who do not own a Wii.  We may even see a new color introduced just as we saw at E3s in the past. 

Here is the link for that article:
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3163464

V

Why the fuck do they do this after people have alreayd bought Wii's? gonk;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: V on October 09, 2007, 08:46:43 AM
Why the fuck do they do this after people have alreayd bought Wii's? gonk;
MONEY SOUNDS LOGICAL

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

MarioGamer

Quote from: Lawlz on October 09, 2007, 08:58:41 AM
MONEY SOUNDS LOGICAL

Exactly.  People who didn't want a Wii to start with cause of price now get two games for half the price of one and people who want a new Wii color now have to buy a new one.  Of course, this is still a rumor and I'm just assuming

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: MarioGamer on October 09, 2007, 09:04:54 AM
Exactly.  People who didn't want a Wii to start with cause of price now get two games for half the price of one and people who want a new Wii color now have to buy a new one.  Of course, this is still a rumor and I'm just assuming
So far, pretty much every rumor involving gaming bundles has been true.

80 gig PS3, 40 gig PS3, Xbox 360 Elite, etc.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

MarioGamer

Quote from: Lawlz on October 09, 2007, 09:49:32 AM
So far, pretty much every rumor involving gaming bundles has been true.

80 gig PS3, 40 gig PS3, Xbox 360 Elite, etc.

Yes, thats true.  Its just all we know is that its a new Wii bundle, what's in it is yet to be discovered.  We'll just have to keep an eye on it. 

Go Up