Downloaded a couple of titles on the VC about a week ago...

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, October 07, 2007, 09:57:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Super Mario Bros
Paper Mario
Zelda A link to the past
and Super Mario World.

I can't believe I forgot how amazing all these titles are.

I've been especially entranced in Paper Mario, that game had such great music,story,llevel design, bosses, combat and just over all charm, unlike thousand year door.

Any games you've downloaded that you didn't remember pwning as much as they did?

Samus Aran

I have a pretty good feeling you're just bashing TTYD because it's newer, but okay. I thought that it was a quality sequel, almost just as good as the original. The music just falls a bit short compared to the original.

And as to your question, no, because I already own almost all of the best games on the VC in some legal form. I don't forget these things. I've been playing them all these years.

TheDarkChief

I never really liked Paper Mario, but it was fun at the time.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Kazarus on October 07, 2007, 10:15:12 AM
I have a pretty good feeling you're just bashing TTYD because it's newer, but okay. I thought that it was a quality sequel, almost just as good as the original. The music just falls a bit short compared to the original.

And as to your question, no, because I already own almost all of the best games on the VC in some legal form. I don't forget these things. I've been playing them all these years.
The fact that it's new has nothing to do with it, I just thought it was a weak sequel, I loved Super Paper Mario though. I just found Thousand year door boring compared to the original, I thought the characters weren't nearly as cool, nor was the story. BTW I enjoy new games just as much as older ones, Metroid Prime 3 is the bestest metwoid evah. ness;

The artist formally known

Quote from: FULL_METAL_RYDER2 on October 07, 2007, 04:13:13 PM
The fact that it's new has nothing to do with it, I just thought it was a weak sequel, I loved Super Paper Mario though. I just found Thousand year door boring compared to the original, I thought the characters weren't nearly as cool, nor was the story. BTW I enjoy new games just as much as older ones, Metroid Prime 3 is the bestest metwoid evah. ness;
Super Paper Mario was weak if anything, game was extremely simple and the level designs were extremely bland. I beat it too, I don't know why but the game was just lacking everything, bosses were extremely easy.

Go Up