Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials And Tribulations, god damn it Capcom

Started by The artist formally known, November 02, 2007, 12:58:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

QuoteThank you for ordering Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials And Tribulations. Due to a technical glitch, not enough copies of the game were shipped
to our warehouse. Unfortunately all current stock levels through the Capcom Store are depleted. We are hoping to have more on hand by the first full
week of November. Rest assured that if you preordered the game, you will still receive the Phoenix Wright plush toy.

We apologize for the delay.

As a thank you for your patience and understanding we are offering 10% off of a future order in the Capcom Store. Use the coupon code LOLOLOL in
the Promo Code field in your shopping cart and click Update for your discount. The coupon code can be used only once per customer and will be in
effect from November 1st through November 30th, 2007.

We understand if you want to cancel your order, but stock should be in our warehouse soon. If you do cancel your order you may be able to purchase
the game at the following sites.

Gamestop
Target
Walmart
Amazon

Please be aware that you will not receive the Phoenix Wright plush toy if you place your order through these sites.

Once again, thank you for your order and for being a Capcom fan!

Sincerely,

Capcom Customer Support

I didn't preorder it, I ordered it the day it came out so I don't know if I'll be getting the plush. God damn it. Oh well, what do you guys suggest I spend my 10% off on?

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ME86 on November 02, 2007, 02:09:42 PM
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney.  caterpie;
isnt out in america yet :|
I wanted one of those plushies, but I was too late to preorder. :'(

The artist formally known

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 02, 2007, 02:11:16 PM
isnt out in america yet :|
I wanted one of those plushies, but I was too late to preorder. :'(
If you still wanted to they're still selling it on Capcom.com but you have to buy the game.

Go Up