July 04, 2024, 08:43:50 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Help Me ;_; (Metroid Prime 3)

Started by Sam, September 22, 2007, 09:58:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

I've literally JUST started my game, I'm at the second placey thing, Going for those three rooms, whatever the fuck they are. (Seriously, I should start paying attention to what the people say in the game), and I'm going along fine, until I get to the room that requires a missile to open the door. (It's a little but past after getting the map). I've pretty much never played a metroid game aside from metroid Prime, which I didn't get anywhere in, so do tell.

How the hell do I get more missile thingies after I run out?
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Commander Fuckass

September 22, 2007, 10:02:00 AM #1 Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 10:10:38 AM by Kefka
Quote from: Rape Artist on September 22, 2007, 09:58:25 AM
I've literally JUST started my game, I'm at the second placey thing, Going for those three rooms, whatever the fuck they are. (Seriously, I should start paying attention to what the people say in the game), and I'm going along fine, until I get to the room that requires a missile to open the door. (It's a little but past after getting the map). I've pretty much never played a metroid game aside from metroid Prime, which I didn't get anywhere in, so do tell.

How the hell do I get more missile thingies after I run out?
Shoot crates/boxes. Hope to get Missile refills.

Wait are you talking about expansions or refills.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up