June 05, 2024, 08:43:39 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

All of a sudden...

Started by Selkie, September 21, 2007, 02:43:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

I love the Mars Volta....

I have heard Televators years ago, and loved it, but I never really actually got into them.

Today I was like..."i need more moosik" so when I came home I just downloaded shit loads of Mars Volta...

ncba93ivyase

Meccamputechture, Viscera Eyes, Cassandra Gemini, Tetragrammaton, Televators, Concertina, and Frances the Mute are my favorites. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Claquesous

I've listened to one or two of their songs, and didn't really like them. I hear a lot of you guys talking about them often, so I guess I'll give them another try.

C.Mongler

i do not like voltas and mars

Samus Aran

The artist formally known

Too much "we're so awesome we can play ambient boring stuff and sound good".

I don't mind ambient music but only if the album is only ambient, they're both progressive and ambient and they switch off and it pisses me off. I like both parts but only at certain times. I prefer Pink Floyd because I know which albums and songs are ambient and which aren't.

I saw them live and the whole time they played the ambient stuff and some actual music. It was only worth it because Hella also played, which I'm wearing a Hella shirt right now.

Usually I don't ever wear band shirts either  caterpie;

Houdini

Quote from: Reefer on September 22, 2007, 04:26:07 AM
I saw them live and the whole time they played the ambient stuff and some actual music. It was only worth it because Hella also played, which I'm wearing a Hella shirt right now.
For a second I thought you said Hellyeah. Ugh.

I saw Hellyeah this summer. That was one of the worst shows I've ever been to.

Go Up