October 18, 2024, 03:27:50 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I'm going to a party in October

Started by Selkie, September 12, 2007, 05:15:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

Quote from: Guava on September 12, 2007, 07:13:27 PM
but if she were awake, you could watch her get a "what the shit is going on" look on her own face.
yea
also if I get taken to court I could say she consented to our sexual activities shortly before taking roofies

Houdini

Quote from: Title on September 12, 2007, 07:14:29 PM
yea
also if I get taken to court I could say she consented to our sexual activities shortly before taking roofies
The only problem is that it's a party, meaning there will bee a lot of witnesses.

Title27GT

Quote from: Guava on September 12, 2007, 07:16:36 PM
The only problem is that it's a party, meaning there will bee a lot of witnesses.
if it's at your house, slip the pill into her drink and give her a tour. When she starts acting weird, make a detour to your room and ask her to lie down. Close the door and come back in a few minutes. By that time she'll be paralyzed. That's when the fun begins.

Houdini

Quote from: Title on September 12, 2007, 07:19:08 PM
if it's at your house, slip the pill into her drink and give her a tour. When she starts acting weird, make a detour to your room and ask her to lie down. Close the door and come back in a few minutes. By that time she'll be paralyzed. That's when the fun begins.
The party-goers will still notice that something's wrong with the girl and will probably get suspicious when you bring her into your room.

Title27GT

Quote from: Guava on September 12, 2007, 07:25:52 PM
The party-goers will still notice that something's wrong with the girl and will probably get suspicious when you bring her into your room.
STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY FANTASY :'(

Go Up