September 28, 2024, 12:26:42 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I've beaten 1 out of 2 games

Started by Commander Fuckass, September 09, 2007, 09:25:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

For Wii. That game being Super Paper Mario, it was easy as hell.
Working on MP3 now, and might buy Strikers for the hell of it.

IS STRIKERS ANY GOOD?
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

UnagiPower

Wrench

Strikers is pretty cool, but people are cheap online. Then again, the whole game is meant to be cheap.

ME##

hmm;, I guess Strikers is good, but it's not like a real football game, I really need to pick up Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 for my PSP Slim in October too...

mariofreak

Quote from: ME86 on September 09, 2007, 10:01:30 AM
hmm;, I guess Strikers is good, but it's not like a real football game, I really need to pick up Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 for my PSP Slim in October too...
dem euros

Feynman

No, don't get Strikers. I expected to have lots of fun and be urged to keep playing, but I found it very easy just to keep it sitting in the corner of my video game cabinet.

UnagiPower

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 09, 2007, 09:25:50 AM
STRIKERS FUN.

Actually don't listen to me. I've only played it for a few hours at my friends house. So I'm not sure if it lasts long.

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 09, 2007, 11:05:27 AM
No, don't get Strikers. I expected to have lots of fun and be urged to keep playing, but I found it very easy just to keep it sitting in the corner of my video game cabinet.

Apparently not.

Feynman

UnagiPower

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 09, 2007, 11:07:56 AM
Hey, I'm the guy that doesn't get amused very easily.

Except when it comes to Sonic menu music.

Feynman

JGE

Quote from: WrenchNinja on September 09, 2007, 09:39:06 AM
Strikers is pretty cool, but people are cheap online. Then again, the whole game is meant to be cheap.

Yeah pretty much. Great game, just designed to form around cheap tactics and luck shots.  It's better to play with friends.

The artist formally known

I beat 1/2 of my Wii games, Metroid Prime 3 and Metal Slug aren't finished (beat Metal Slug 1 and 2) but I have bean Super Paper Mario, Zelda: TP, and Warioware

Tomboh

Go Up