October 26, 2024, 03:31:32 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i'm actually crying.

Started by prettygirl, August 08, 2007, 10:01:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

Damn, was she going like 30mph?

But in all seriousness, I hope she's ok.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

prettygirl

Quote from: Bushybrow on August 09, 2007, 12:06:26 PM
Damn, was she going like 30mph?

But in all seriousness, I hope she's ok.

i have no idea how fast.
i serrriously doubt 30 mph.
it was a bike.

Selkie

I just got home from mountain biking today

It's amazing how quickly and spontaneously someone could be put into a serious situation.

TheExAm

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on August 08, 2007, 10:04:54 PM
She died?
As I have no idea of the statute of limitations on posting here, I'll just post. Technically you can be clinically dead, and then revived with equipment. I don't know whether that's the case in this situation, but it could well be.

As for your friend, prettygirl, I'm sorry to hear that. Only thing to do is hope, i guess.

Andrios

Wow.  That's awful.  I don't really know what to say other than sorry =/

Pash

I lost my cousin (26 years old) last year to leukemia, and lost a second cousin (19 years old) from a night he got drunk, and I lost another second cousin (not sure his age, mid-20s) just recently to a drug addiction. His funeral is tomorrow.

All in all, I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

BSS

I live in CT. When did this happen?

It was kind of weird when you said she died though, and then kept talking. I get what you are saying, but I never hear stuff like that. Never had someone close to me die, I guess I am just lucky.

I'm sorry about your friend, but there is always a chance she will come back. Can she feel pain? If she can't, don't be so quick to take her off life-support.
tbtf

prettygirl

Quote from: BSS on August 30, 2007, 01:56:29 PM
I live in CT. When did this happen?

It was kind of weird when you said she died though, and then kept talking. I get what you are saying, but I never hear stuff like that. Never had someone close to me die, I guess I am just lucky.

I'm sorry about your friend, but there is always a chance she will come back. Can she feel pain? If she can't, don't be so quick to take her off life-support.
she died like a month ago.
idk some rich star camp, i firget what it's called.

Go Up