June 27, 2024, 10:24:55 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

METROID PRIME 3 DOES INDEED

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 28, 2007, 04:45:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on August 28, 2007, 06:41:43 PM
No, my parents' Mac is a C2D. I'm content with Warcraft III and Photoshop CS2 running at full speed.
WTF you have WC3?  caterpie;

I'll gladly own you at DotA  flower;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

August 29, 2007, 04:09:55 PM #31 Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 04:59:46 PM by Lawlz
Quote from: Charles A. Reiss on August 28, 2007, 09:30:13 PM
Same here. I'll play them someday, they're only like $10 now-a-days and thats exactly how much I spent so I'm good.

Love MP3 though, not too much different but it isn't as much as a "here you go, go find shit, and heres a shitty map to help you." Less frustrating then the first two games.
Actually, I'm more lost in MP3 than MP1 or 2. It actually seems far more confusing. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

I be needing a Wii.  argh; Maybe to local video renting place has one that I can rent... Hm... Oh and, you're sure that it doesn't suck like the first two Prime games?

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Lawlz on August 29, 2007, 04:09:55 PM
Actually, I' more lost in MP3 than MP1 or 2. It actually seems far more confusing. psyduck;
Lol I got so lost too.

Commander Fuckass

Actually, I'm more lost in MP3 than MP1 or 2. It actually seems far more confusing. psyduck;
Thats why people buy the Walkthrough.  powerofone;

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: ME86 on August 29, 2007, 04:44:00 PM
I be needing a Wii.  argh; Maybe to local video renting place has one that I can rent... Hm... Oh and, you're sure that it doesn't suck like the first two Prime games?

Lawlz liked the first two, so yeah, you won't get the answer you're looking for.

By the way, I liked them too.

The artist formally known

MP3 is harder, lost to about three of the seven or so bosses/mini-bosses I've fought so far. I'm about ten hours in I think. God I love homeschool.

Geno

http://www.mycheats.com/view/superguide/6384/metroid_prime_3__corruption/wii

Walkthrough :O

Great game so far even though I just got to the Fiery Dock. Not that far. Like 7%
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Geno. on August 30, 2007, 01:03:40 AM
http://www.mycheats.com/view/superguide/6384/metroid_prime_3__corruption/wii

Walkthrough :O

Great game so far even though I just got to the Fiery Dock. Not that far. Like 7%
It doesn't even have the ship upgrade on the site.

Geno

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on August 30, 2007, 01:43:03 AM
It doesn't even have the ship upgrade on the site.
Well it helps me when I'm stuck.

The artist formally known

I just got the screw attack, disappointed with how it works in this game, it doesn't let you climb up like it does in every 2D Metroid with the screw attack (it just lets you jump a lot farther), and the sound it makes is lame. And climbing the walls with it is lame.

Oh well, I loved using the screw attack in Fusion like crazy but I guess it's not really useful in this one, but it does cut down on the walking times.

Placebo Headwound

So far, I've just gotten past Bryyo. navi;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on August 30, 2007, 02:34:34 PM
So far, I've just gotten past Bryyo. navi;
I'm still there.

Jesus Christ, I feel lost. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Lawlz on August 30, 2007, 02:36:23 PM
I'm still there.

It's not that hard.

There's only one part that really stumped me, and the solution was just so obvious that I was left wondering how I never thought of it. burned;

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on August 30, 2007, 02:36:23 PM
I'm still there.

Yeah I just got to a dead end and I took a break.

Confusing place.

Go Up