September 28, 2024, 07:53:43 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I just got the most awesome thing in the mail today

Started by JGE, August 24, 2007, 02:47:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Spartan on August 24, 2007, 05:39:23 PM
GTA San andreas.
cool one good game

Also, online means jack shit to me. I play games for the single player aspect, and nice little co-op like in Contra are just thing that can contribute a little replayability, but don't necessarily make the game better.

Also, most 3D platformers suck ass. The only truly good ones are Banjo Kazooie and Tooie. Sunshine was good, but far from amazing.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on August 24, 2007, 05:44:58 PM
cool one good game

Also, online means jack shit to me. I play games for the single player aspect, and nice little co-op like in Contra are just thing that can contribute a little replayability, but don't necessarily make the game better.

Also, most 3D platformers suck ass. The only truly good ones are Banjo Kazooie and Tooie. Sunshine was good, but far from amazing.

Quote from: Lawlz on August 24, 2007, 05:34:34 PM
Super Mario Sunshine

cool

one good game. Once you say online means nothing to you, it clearly shows how you basically give a unfair conparison of both consoles, when obviously Multiplayer is a plus for any game.
By the way Metroid prime sucks, and the Ratchet and clank series and Jak series are superior 3D Platformers.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Spartan on August 24, 2007, 05:48:01 PM
cool

one good game. Once you say online means nothing to you, it clearly shows how you basically give a unfair conparison of both consoles, when obviously Multiplayer is a plus for any game.
By the way Metroid prime sucks, and the Ratchet and clank series and Jak series are superior 3D Platformers.
LET'S ADD MULTIPLAYER TO MEGAMAN. OOH, HOW ABOUT LEGEND OF ZELDA AND EARTHBOUND?

Fucking retard, burn in hell with your shit games that corrupt today's market.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on August 24, 2007, 05:51:50 PM
LET'S ADD MULTIPLAYER TO MEGAMAN. OOH, HOW ABOUT LEGEND OF ZELDA AND EARTHBOUND?

Fucking retard, burn in hell with your shit games that corrupt today's market.

OH HEY GUYS, LETS LOOK AT TWO EXACT VERSIONS OF THIS GAME. ONE HAS MULTIPLAYER, AND THE OTHER DOESN'T. I'M GONNA GET THE ONE WITH LESS FEATURES.

Moron.
Hey how about you go back to your 3 bit shit games that people grew out of. Just because you like shit games, doesn't mean we gotta deal with it everyday. Or better you, enlighting your dumbass on games and actually play them before you talk shit about games you've never touched in your life.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Spartan on August 24, 2007, 05:39:23 PM
Hmmmm,Ratchet and Clank series, Jak series, Delta Force BlackHawk down, GTA San andreas.
Lets not forget God of War either. Plus a full library of online titles.
As well as Guitar Hero

BTW Lawlz, F-Zero, Metroid and especially SMS are all overrated

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Spartan on August 24, 2007, 05:56:19 PM
OH HEY GUYS, LETS LOOK AT TWO EXACT VERSIONS OF THIS GAME. ONE HAS MULTIPLAYER, AND THE OTHER DOESN'T. I'M GONNA GET THE ONE WITH LESS FEATURES.

Moron.
Hey how about you go back to your 3 bit shit games that people grew out of. Just because you like shit games, doesn't mean we gotta deal with it everyday. Or better you, enlighting your dumbass on games and actually play them before you talk shit about games you've never touched in your life.
BECAUSE EARTHBOUND HAS BEEN TURNED INTO AN MMO FOR THE XBOX 360. spam;

Yes, because you all grew out of games with great gameplay and stories, like Super Metroid and Earthbound, and play games made for the "mature" that can only brag about how large the characters' breasts are. THE MARKET TRULY IS BECOMING SO MUCH BETTER WHEN THE ONLY THINGS THAT MATTER ARE JIGGLE PHYSICS AND UNREALISTIC BLOOD SPATTER  AND TRILLIONS OF POLYGONS AND FRAMERATES THAT FAR EXCEED WHAT THE HUMAN EYE CAN EVEN DETECT. spam;

I've played thousands of games, and I bet you can't name one title on a Sega Master System game without using the Wikipedia, and then turn around and use this as an excuse for why it "sucks." gooncamp;
Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 24, 2007, 05:58:03 PM
As well as Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero is nothing special. It's far more overrated than F-Zero GX and Pikmin, considering almost no one has played them, yet every 11 year old brags about their '1337 gitar herio skillz.' mango

Also, guys, at least all of my systems work. gooncamp;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 24, 2007, 05:58:03 PM
As well as Guitar Hero

Every game ever is overrated

YPrrrr

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on August 24, 2007, 06:04:17 PM

Yes, because you all grew out of games with great gameplay and stories, like Super Metroid and Earthbound, and play games made for the "mature" that can only brag about how large the characters' breasts are. THE MARKET TRULY IS BECOMING SO MUCH BETTER WHEN THE ONLY THINGS THAT MATTER ARE JIGGLE PHYSICS AND UNREALISTIC BLOOD SPATTER  AND TRILLIONS OF POLYGONS AND FRAMERATES THAT FAR EXCEED WHAT THE HUMAN EYE CAN EVEN DETECT. spam;

I've played thousands of games, and I bet you can't name one title on a Sega Master System without using the Wikipedia, and then turn around and use this as an excuse for why it "sucks."

That's funny, cause if I remember this so called "jiggle game" you are referring to started around on a SEGA system.
Also, you fucking moron, how dare you say I would dare out grow any of the great titles I once loved on my favorite systems.

I bet your fucking dumbass thinks my favorite system is the 360, fuck you, it's the SNES. The system I started on, the system I loved. If I so called grew out of these games, then why did I decide to download  Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong country 2 on the VC? Hell, I even downloaded games I've never played before such as Super Metroid,Super Mario World, and Sonic the hedgehog. Plus Legend of Zelda.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Spartan on August 24, 2007, 06:10:56 PM
That's funny, cause if I remember this so called "jiggle game" you are referring to started around on a SEGA system.
Also, you fucking moron, how dare you say I would dare out grow any of the great titles I once loved on my favorite systems.

I bet your fucking dumbass thinks my favorite system is the 360, fuck you, it's the SNES. The system I started on, the system I loved. If I so called grew out of these games, then why did I decide to download  Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong country 2 on the VC? Hell, I even downloaded games I've never played before such as Super Metroid,Super Mario World, and Sonic the hedgehog. Plus Legend of Zelda.

NO, THEY SUCK, THEY'RE OLD AND NONVIOLENT AND NOT 3D AND DON'T HAVE ENOUGH GRAPHICS AND NO ONLINE AND I CAN'T SAY CURSES AND THEY SUCK BECAUSE THEY SUCK AND BECAUSE NO ONE BUYS THEM AND BECAUSE THE PS1 AND 2 SOLD MORE THAN THEM BECAUSE THEY SUCK AND THEY'RE OLD AND WE'VE ALL OUTGROWN THEM AND PLAY MATURE GAMES LIKE DOA4 BECAUSE THEY HAVE NICE BOOBIES. :|

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on August 24, 2007, 06:16:40 PM
NO, THEY SUCK, THEY'RE OLD AND NONVIOLENT AND NOT 3D AND DON'T HAVE ENOUGH GRAPHICS AND NO ONLINE AND I CAN'T SAY CURSES AND THEY SUCK BECAUSE THEY SUCK AND BECAUSE NO ONE BUYS THEM AND BECAUSE THE PS1 AND 2 SOLD MORE THAN THEM BECAUSE THEY SUCK AND THEY'RE OLD AND WE'VE ALL OUTGROWN THEM AND PLAY MATURE GAMES LIKE DOA4 BECAUSE THEY HAVE NICE BOOBIES. :|

That's funny how you ignore the initial argument.

ncba93ivyase

August 24, 2007, 06:21:24 PM #41 Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 06:25:01 PM by Lawlz
Quote from: Spartan on August 24, 2007, 06:19:54 PM
That's funny how you ignore the initial argument.
Thing is, I have no idea what "jiggle" games you're talking about. Mortal Kombat came to mind because of all the controversy it caused, but it had no jiggling and it sucks major ass.

Wait, I see now. You were talking about on the Saturn. I thought it said Genesis in there. caterpie;

And when did I say the Saturn didn't have shit games? All consoles have bad games, some more than others. psyduck;

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on August 24, 2007, 06:21:24 PM
Thing is, I have no idea what "jiggle" games you're talking about. Mortal Kombat came to mind because of all the controversy it caused, but it had no jiggling and it sucks major ass.

Quote from: Lawlz on August 24, 2007, 06:04:17 PM

The artist formally known

Pikmin 1, 2, F-Zero, Super Mario Sunshine, and Metroid Prime 1, 2 vs. Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, Silent Hill 2, 3, 4, God of War 1, 2, Devil May Cry 1, 3, Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, Onimusha 1, 2, 3, Mega Man X7, X8, Final Fantasy 10, 10-2, 12, Sly 1, 2, 3, Twisted Metal: Black, Katamari Damacy, We ♥ Katamari,

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Spartan on August 24, 2007, 06:24:41 PM

Edited post, penishead.

Also, jiggle physics were nonexistent back then, and sex wasn't the sole reason why games were sold. gooncamp;
Quote from: Charles A. Reiss on August 24, 2007, 06:25:59 PM
Pikmin 1, 2, F-Zero, Super Mario Sunshine, and Metroid Prime 1, 2 vs. Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, Silent Hill 2, 3, 4, God of War 1, 2, Devil May Cry 1, 3, Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, Onimusha 1, 2, 3, Mega Man X7, X8, Final Fantasy 10, 10-2, 12, Sly 1, 2, 3, Twisted Metal: Black, Katamari Damacy, We ♥ Katamari,
Um, decent games for the Gamecube versus complete shit? I don't get it.  psyduck;

You could've at least listed something good.

Go Up