September 28, 2024, 10:23:12 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the Fuck?

Started by Title27GT, August 22, 2007, 06:15:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

How do I save my game in Star Fox 64 for VC?

Geno

You could never save the game in Starfox 64  psyduck;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

JGE

Press Home, go to home menu.

Title27GT

WHAT THE FUCK? I CANT SAVE?

I HAVE TO BEAT THE ENTIRE STORY MODE IN ONE SITTING?

Wrench

Quote from: Title on August 22, 2007, 06:18:10 PM

Only takes 40 minutes.  psyduck;

JGE

PRESS MENU, THEN GO TO HOME MENU. WHEN YOU RETURN TO THE GAME, IT WILL BE AT THE EXACT SPOT YOU LEFT IT.

Geno

It usually takes me about 30 minutes.

You can go down a different path everytime. You can press home and return to Wii menu then you'll be exactly where you were before.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

V

You just press home button, and go back to the wii menu. It'll be at the same spot you left it when you return to play. Try to keep up, slowpoke.

The artist formally known

Have you ever played SF64? Yes you do.

Kalahari Inkantation

The VC version has a save feature? I have it for N64 and it has no save feature. :'(

TITLE DO YOU LOVE STAR FOCKS

Geno

Quote from: Darren T. Sebring on August 22, 2007, 07:10:55 PM
The VC version has a save feature? I have it for N64 and it has no save feature. :'(

It doesn't have a save feature the Wii just let's you go to the exact moment from where you left when you play it again.

Title27GT

Yes
It was my favorite game when I was a wee lad

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Geno. on August 22, 2007, 07:43:28 PM
It doesn't have a save feature the Wii just let's you go to the exact moment from where you left when you play it again.

...Which is pretty much the same as a save feature. china;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Title on August 22, 2007, 08:39:56 PM
Yes
It was my favorite game when I was a wee lad

I love you even more, now. It's my favorite N64 game. o/\o

The artist formally known

Quick save feature.

Go Up