May 14, 2024, 06:30:26 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Abortion

Started by *Boo*, May 01, 2007, 07:22:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Raekewn on March 05, 2009, 03:13:59 PM

Why shouldn't they have sex?
Because they don't want a baby.

Daddy

Quote from: Phone Bill on March 05, 2009, 03:19:03 PM
Ok, you've convinced me Raekewn.

It's okay to kill people because they won't be alive so they won't be able to care.  happydood;
They're not alive so you're not killing them. Hence, I couldn't care if I was aborted since I wouldn't be alive to care.
Quote from: YPR on March 05, 2009, 03:27:52 PM
What the hell are birth control pills for then?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Raekewn on March 05, 2009, 03:29:59 PM
What the hell are birth control pills for then?
Playing russian roulette with your eggs

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on March 05, 2009, 03:32:31 PM
Playing russian roulette with your eggs
i'm guessing your part of pa only taught abstinence only hocuspocus;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Raekewn on March 05, 2009, 03:33:48 PM
i'm guessing your part of pa only taught abstinence only hocuspocus;
My Catholic school did.

My public school taught rednecks should fuck and get married before they're 20 otherwise they'll never amount to anything n_u

guff

Quote from: YPR on March 05, 2009, 03:04:47 PM
Well if you're not having sex, that's probably a minor issue. If the condom breaks, too bad.
this is the sort of compassionate conservatism that makes america great  baddood;
Quote from: YPR on March 05, 2009, 03:04:47 PM
Yet they can afford an abortion?
from http://www.guttmacher.org/in-the-know/cost.html:
QuoteIn 2001, the average charge for a surgical abortion at 10 weeksââ,¬â,,¢ gestation was $468; but since most abortions in the United States are performed at low-cost clinics, women on average paid $372 for the procedure.
in other words: not much compared to the cost of a child
Quote from: Phone Bill on March 05, 2009, 02:57:57 PM
It's important to note that the fetus, while still relatively undeveloped, has enough brain function to STILL REACT TO PAIN/ATTACK LIKE ANY OTHER LIVING THING.
the whole fetuses feeling pain thing is pretty inconclusive at least for the first bunch of weeks

but anyways are you a vegan because well you know n_u
Quote from: YPR on March 05, 2009, 03:27:52 PM
okay then you should stop drinking unless you want sorosis  n_u
Quote from: Phone Bill on March 05, 2009, 03:03:45 PM
How would you like it if I deemed you a hindrance to my life and I decided to rip off your limbs one by one, and then finally squish your head?
so if abortions were a long and complicated procedure in which the fetus was properly anesthetized and carefully removed from the womb and then given a painless lethal cocktail would you be okay with them

YPrrrr

Quote from: guff on March 05, 2009, 03:37:00 PM
this is the sort of compassionate conservatism that makes america great
So wanting to prevent what in my personal opinion is murder shows a lack of compassion?
from http://www.guttmacher.org/in-the-know/cost.html:in other words: not much compared to the cost of a child
I'm not comparing the price of raising a child to it, I'm merely wondering if the price of check-ups for 9 months is that much more than an abortion...

okay then you should stop drinking unless you want sorosis  n_u
I'll accept the concequences of my actions.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Raekewn on March 05, 2009, 02:50:48 PM
in 1987-1988 women reported the following reasons for choosing an abortion:

LOL
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Veal

uh i really doubt Obama is pushing for partial-birth abortion, and if he is there's no way it can go through at this point in our country's... something. It's just undeniably murder, at that point.

Daddy

Quote from: Fatman Scoop on March 05, 2009, 03:45:43 PM
LOL
I guess it should be important to point out that the abortion rate is actually lower, so I don't get your point.

There were 1million+ yearly in that time frame.
In recent years it's been less than 900,000 per year.

Veal

We should really introduce abortion to Japan.

Phone Bill

this is the sort of compassionate conservatism that makes america great  baddood;from http://www.guttmacher.org/in-the-know/cost.html:in other words: not much compared to the cost of a childthe whole fetuses feeling pain thing is pretty inconclusive at least for the first bunch of weeks

but anyways are you a vegan because well you know n_uokay then you should stop drinking unless you want sorosis  n_uso if abortions were a long and complicated procedure in which the fetus was properly anesthetized and carefully removed from the womb and then given a painless lethal cocktail would you be okay with them

To be honest, I'm not really sure how I would feel. I'd probably just stay pro-choice, but more leaning towards against abortion.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Raekewn on March 05, 2009, 03:59:39 PM
I guess it should be important to point out that the abortion rate is actually lower, so I don't get your point.

There were 1million+ yearly in that time frame.
In recent years it's been less than 900,000 per year.

i was just fcking loling bro step off  baddood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

:atomsk:

Quote from: Veal on March 05, 2009, 03:57:38 PM
uh i really doubt Obama is pushing for partial-birth abortion, and if he is there's no way it can go through at this point in our country's... something. It's just undeniably murder, at that point.

You really doubt Obama's for partial birth abortion? Oh i can see you've really studied up on your politics. People like you are the only reason he got elected. People make decisions without knowing what they're talking about.

Sixth paragraph down.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/01/AR2008040102197.html

guff

Quote from: :atomsk: on March 06, 2009, 08:35:07 AM
You really doubt Obama's for partial birth abortion? Oh i can see you've really studied up on your politics. People like you are the only reason he got elected. People make decisions without knowing what they're talking about.

i kind of thought veal voted for mccain i dunno  n_u
Quote from: :atomsk: on March 06, 2009, 08:35:07 AM
Sixth paragraph down.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/01/AR2008040102197.html
that doesn't support your claim of him wishing to repeal the ban, just that he voted against a ban once in the illinois senate because it got muddled up and didn't originally include provisions for the mother's health
in other statements he has indicated that it's an issue that should be decided on a state-by-state basis, and in that sense he would oppose the federal ban

Go Up