May 14, 2024, 09:19:50 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Abortion

Started by *Boo*, May 01, 2007, 07:22:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

guff

Quote from: Liopleurodon on January 31, 2009, 09:44:55 PM
DO YOU HAVE TO CARRY IT AROUND FOR 9 MONTHS?
NO.

DOES THE FUCKING THING COME OUT OF YOUR VAGINA?
NO.

so i don't really think you have much of a say.

lacey i don't think you understand just how hard it is for us males to have sex with women  akudood;

Det in F♯ Major

Oh yeah Socks, you're such a victim. You don't have to deal with morning sickness, cramps, fatigue, you can eat, drink, and smoke whatever you want when you want, you don't have to deal with the pain of labor, etc.
I really sympathize for you. 
You should have to pay, since you're the one who fucking ejaculated.  akudood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Strawberry Fields Forever on February 01, 2009, 09:14:55 AM
Oh yeah Socks, you're such a victim. You don't have to deal with morning sickness, cramps, fatigue, you can eat, drink, and smoke whatever you want when you want, you don't have to deal with the pain of labor, etc.
I really sympathize for you. 
You should have to pay, since you're the one who fucking ejaculated.  akudood;
The woman decided to take it in her and keep it for all those months, so she's at least 66% responsible.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

l a c e y

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 01, 2009, 10:16:24 AM
The woman decided to take it in her and keep it for all those months, so she's at least 66% responsible.

were talking about abortions.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 01, 2009, 10:16:24 AM

Not if the guy is like LOL I DIDNT PULL OUT IN TIME SRY
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

YPrrrr

Quote from: Strawberry Fields Forever on February 01, 2009, 10:33:34 AM
Not if the guy is like LOL I DIDNT PULL OUT IN TIME SRY
Both people would be pretty stupid to trust the pull out method

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on February 01, 2009, 10:35:08 AM
Both people would be pretty stupid to trust the pull out method
but it's so fun

YPrrrr

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on February 01, 2009, 11:02:56 AM
Russian roulette is too
is that like a sex term for fucking like 8 chicks and seeing which one you bust a nut in?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Dumb kewn;_; on February 01, 2009, 11:04:15 AM
is that like a sex term for fucking like 8 chicks and seeing which one you bust a nut in?
No, it's an analogy

guff

well at least we know what jmv does on weekends

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: guff on February 01, 2009, 11:12:55 AM
well at least we know what jmv does on weekends
you mean what he wishes he did if he had friends

or dared venture beyond his bedroom door

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Socks

Quote from: Strawberry Fields Forever on February 01, 2009, 09:14:55 AM

Why do you think men live less, in all cultures, than women? Hint, it's not because we have it easier. Just because we suck it up and don't bitch about everything does not mean we don't suffer.

FAMY2

Quote from: Liopleurodon on January 31, 2009, 09:40:40 AM
no it's not.

does this thing look like it can do anything?
NO.
its not a person.
it's a fetus.

But it could be a Guff, JMV, YPR, FAMY, or anyone of us.   baddood;

guff

i have more hair than that

Go Up