May 13, 2024, 03:26:54 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Abortion

Started by *Boo*, May 01, 2007, 07:22:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

PETAF

People for the Ethical Treatment of Aborted Fetuses

guys come on the unborn babies have families and career opportunities ahead of them why would we kill them
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Strawberry Fields Forever on January 31, 2009, 02:41:12 PM
Uhm, if she was planned and they killed her, that'd be cruel as fuck.  bassir;
what

i was replying to
QuoteNothing.

what im saying is the "fetuses arent human therefore we should kill them as we like" argument sucks, because had your parents thought the same way you might not exist.

saying it would be their choice, not saying "they have the choice to willingly plan a pregnancy to terminate it" who the hell does that

Socks

And oh yeah, the dad should have more say in this abortion choice. I sure as fuck would not want some bitch to kill off a part of me, even if it was a mistake.

rdl

males are sex maniacs, so therefore they shouldnt have any say because all it means is more sex, which would definitely be the better option for him because really all men want is sex. fuck children, food, a house, a wife, women, jobs, everything. it's all sex.

Socks

Quote from: RDX on January 31, 2009, 08:59:28 PM
males are sex maniacs, so therefore they shouldnt have any say because all it means is more sex, which would definitely be the better option for him because really all men want is sex. fuck children, food, a house, a wife, women, jobs, everything. it's all sex.

I hope this was sarcastic.

guff

Quote from: Socks on January 31, 2009, 08:52:32 PM
And oh yeah, the dad should have more say in this abortion choice. I sure as fuck would not want some bitch to kill off a part of me, even if it was a mistake.
okay then to make it a little more fair how about we divvy up the fetus and put part of it in your uterus too  akudood;

Socks

Quote from: guff on January 31, 2009, 09:08:02 PM
okay then to make it a little more fair how about we divvy up the fetus and put part of it in your uterus too  akudood;

Excuse me, lets not forget child support and custody cases. Oh that uterus gets them a lot in return. I just want say when it comes to determining the fate of something I helped create.  akudood;

guff

Quote from: Socks on January 31, 2009, 09:17:32 PM
Excuse me, lets not forget child support and custody cases. Oh that uterus gets them a lot in return. I just want say when it comes to determining the fate of something I helped create.  akudood;
aborted fetuses don't get child support and it's easy as hell to knock a girl up lemme tell ya akudood;

Socks

Quote from: guff on January 31, 2009, 09:28:24 PM
aborted fetuses don't get child support and it's easy as hell to knock a girl up lemme tell ya akudood;

Guys are fucked either way. I get no say when it comes to my wallet or child.

guff

Quote from: Socks on January 31, 2009, 09:32:53 PM
Guys are fucked either way. I get no say when it comes to my wallet or child.
but you go have a say in using a gosh darn condom  akudood;

still accidents happen so i would recommend either abstinence or opting for anal  akudood;

l a c e y

Quote from: Socks on January 31, 2009, 08:52:32 PM

DO YOU HAVE TO CARRY IT AROUND FOR 9 MONTHS?
NO.

DOES THE FUCKING THING COME OUT OF YOUR VAGINA?
NO.

so i don't really think you have much of a say.

rdl

Quote from: Socks on January 31, 2009, 09:02:36 PM
I hope this was sarcastic.
that's the way the lawmakers think :(

Socks

Quote from: guff on January 31, 2009, 09:38:40 PM
but you go have a say in using a gosh darn condom  akudood;

Or closing one's legs.  akudood;

Quote from: Liopleurodon on January 31, 2009, 09:44:55 PM
DO YOU HAVE TO CARRY IT AROUND FOR 9 MONTHS?

No, I just get raped for the rest of my life. Or worse, have to suffer the death of a potential child with nothing to say about it.

Quote from: Liopleurodon on January 31, 2009, 09:44:55 PM
DOES THE FUCKING THING COME OUT OF YOUR VAGINA?

Evolution and chance gave me a penis and sperm, you got the vagina and eggs. Deal with it. It takes two to conceive, and I want my say.   akudood;

l a c e y

well keep your penis out of her vagina.

Socks

Quote from: Liopleurodon on January 31, 2009, 10:26:23 PM
well keep your penis out of her vagina.

Unfortunately I'm not above hormones, and females aren't either. So let's not enact laws to duplicate primitive (vicious) sexual behavior seen in some species.

Go Up