April 26, 2024, 11:25:44 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Abortion

Started by *Boo*, May 01, 2007, 07:22:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on July 21, 2007, 06:40:58 PM
From Church basically... anyways I already said that was a pretty shitty arguement... edumacate;
Do you also happen to believe homosexuals are subhuman and women are slaves to men?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2007, 06:51:53 PM
Do you also happen to believe homosexuals are subhuman and women are slaves to men?
Oh... you're good.

Fucking athiests not having a belief system to pick apart argh;

[spoiler]no, that mantra is bollocks, I kinda pick and choose[/spoiler]

Then just look at the second part of that post, not the soul part... >.>

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on July 21, 2007, 06:56:57 PM
I kinda pick and choose
Then you're no Christian. You just go with whatever you feel comfortable with. If there's something you disagree with, then you can whip out the bible and use it as your reason. If there's something you'd be criticized for, then you can use the "I don't believe that part" excuse.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2007, 07:06:07 PM
Then you're no Christian. You just go with whatever you feel comfortable with. If there's something you disagree with, then you can whip out the bible and use it as your reason. If there's something you'd be criticized for, then you can use the "I don't believe that part" excuse.
No, I'm the perfect christian, terrible catholic maybe. As soon as something complicates what I personally believe I have my own littlle Reformation. You need to read up on Henry XIII.

If you want to debate this, then we can take it to religious discussion...

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on July 21, 2007, 07:10:59 PM
No, I'm the perfect christian, terrible catholic maybe.
No such thing as a perfect Christian.

Everyone is a hypocrite.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2007, 07:11:51 PM
No such thing as a perfect Christian.

Everyone is a hypocrite.
If you want to get philosophical hardly anything is perfect etc. etc.

Wait, what's your point again?

Houdini

What's your definition of a soul?

YPrrrr

... Did everyone supporting my side of the argument die or something? psyduck;

Houdini

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on July 22, 2007, 12:39:58 PM
People supported your side of the argument?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Houdini on July 22, 2007, 12:40:37 PM
People supported your side of the argument?
Can you read?

Houdini

Andrew1911

I think they might have grown a brain stem.

Daddy

Maybe they ran out of propaganda.

Flameow

Yeah...I'm for abortion.

Everyone who is against it keeps prancing back and forth - first they say that the fetus IS a live human being, then they say that it has the CHANCE of life.  Make up your minds. 
It's pretty much a mass of cells that can't breathe, eat, or function of its own accord.  Hardly a human.
And if they say that it has the chance of life, then why aren't we scrambling to preserve every single egg or sperm in the human body?  Those have the chance of being humans, don't they?  But it's ridiculous and impractical.

tehmedic

I personally don't believe in Abortion because i have always though of them as young human beings with the ability to change the world. Although yes those children maybe unwanted or stuck in an orphanage there whole life everyone makes a difference just being there. That difference could mean saving a life or death of an individual or even simple as a flower not getting stepped on. good or bad that difference is a difference. which also may not go noticed and may not ever go noticed. Thats just how i think of it. 

Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for your country. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond, that exists only in combat, among brothers. You've shared foxholes, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives peace

Go Up