April 27, 2024, 05:43:28 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Abortion

Started by *Boo*, May 01, 2007, 07:22:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 01:20:57 PM
then why do people go to hell and why does he kill people

For being immoral and for disbelief.
Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 01:20:57 PM
my argument is solid as pigs and/or dolphinsââ,¬â€œi can't remember atmââ,¬â€œengage in sex for pleasure in nature and thus unless the animals sin it's completely natural
Does that make it right for fathers to eat their children or women to decapitate their mates?
Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 01:20:57 PMby that logic there are not churches. christians were just recognized as a cult first. protestants don't recognize the catholics as a true church.  i'm sure these people call themselves a church.
There's a difference between being a church and being a religion. If they want to call themselves a religion, I really don't care, but they do not reflect the teachings of Jesus. They condemn others and teach hatred rather than peace and love of their neighbor.
Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 01:20:57 PMthey're actually good christians following god's law stating that homos must die for being made in god's image and being born gay. it says to kill them in the bible.
Jesus' teachings are very different from those of the Old Testament though.  "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Det in F♯ Major

jmv is there ever a chance of you being a christian again y/n
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Travis

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 30, 2009, 05:05:09 PM
jmv is there ever a chance of you being a christian again y/n
what the hell kind of question is that

Slim

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 30, 2009, 04:59:42 PMps Guff is Great!

Guff Akbar!

oh hey look ypr ruined the thread again. oh well it was good while it lasted.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on March 30, 2009, 05:04:06 PM
For being immoral and for disbelief.

isn't that just selfish and isn't pride and wrath deadly sinz

QuoteDoes that make it right for fathers to eat their children or women to decapitate their mates?
can you name a social species that does that. dolphins are social species and fuck4fun.

can you name any other primates that behead or cannibalize their young.

QuoteThere's a difference between being a church and being a religion. If they want to call themselves a religion, I really don't care, but they do not reflect the teachings of Jesus. They condemn others and teach hatred rather than peace and love of their neighbor.
how are they not a church.

Jesus' teachings are very different from those of the Old Testament though.  "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
so why do we still use the old testament and why is the catholic church still against homosex

YPrrrr

Quote from: Slim on March 30, 2009, 05:06:14 PM
Guff Akbar!

oh hey look ypr ruined the thread again. oh well it was good while it lasted.
Well pardon me for being on topic akudood;

Actually I have no idea how this even relates to abortion, so I guess we should just resume guff discussion

Slim

Okay, so I've had a crush on Guff for years now, but I'm too shy to tell him. What should I do?
akudood;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 30, 2009, 05:05:09 PMy/n
lmao

Also, a Christian? No.
Prophets, God incarnate, divine intervention? No.
Myths of creation, a savior, virgin birth, etc all borrowed from previous religions? No.

I can say with complete certainty that the Abrahamic god does not exist.

Could there be a nonpersonal, non-intervening god that set off the big bang? I doubt it but I'm open to the possibility if any actual evidence arises.

YPrrrr

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 05:10:12 PM
isn't that just selfish and isn't pride and wrath deadly sinz

I don't understand how that relates, but I don't know how serious you are with that cute little z hanging on there

can you name a social species that does that. dolphins are social species and fuck4fun.

can you name any other primates that behead or cannibalize their young.

Baboons also kill their young and occasionally eat them. Silverbacks kill their young.
how are they not a church.
Because they disregard Jesus' teachings. I'm pretty sure they're casting stones.

so why do we still use the old testament and why is the catholic church still against homosex
I think some of it is considered more of a history of Christianity's roots than actual accepted modern doctrine. The Catholic church is against masturbation in general, they're against many forms of sex. Basically anything outside of the vagina is an offense, heterosexual or not.

I think there should be a Vatican III honestly... too bad Pope John Paul the II is gone.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Slim on March 30, 2009, 05:13:39 PM
Okay, so I've had a crush on Guff for years now, but I'm too shy to tell him. What should I do?
akudood;
Well the big dance is coming up, you could ask him to that and if you guys have a good time, let him know how you feel hocuspocus;

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on March 30, 2009, 05:19:31 PM
I don't understand how that relates, but I don't know how serious you are with that cute little z hanging on there
you catch on quick. the deadly sin thing isn't really valid since one of the popes just made it up.
Baboons also kill their young and occasionally eat them. Silverbacks kill their young.

and they are shunned by the other munkies are they not.  akudood;

QuoteBecause they disregard Jesus' teachings. I'm pretty sure they're casting stones.
they're still a church. they're just idiots. like jehovah's witnesses

QuoteI think some of it is considered more of a history of Christianity's roots than actual accepted modern doctrine. The Catholic church is against masturbation in general, they're against many forms of sex. Basically anything outside of the vagina is an offense, heterosexual or not.
They're also against homosexuality itself. So just by being attracted to a man they find to be a sin.

QuoteI think there should be a Vatican III honestly... too bad Pope John Paul the II is gone.
we should clone him he liked pokemon and evolution

YPrrrr

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 05:25:19 PM
They're also against homosexuality itself. So just by being attracted to a man they find to be a sin.

Huh, I just go by what my priest told me, I don't know what to tell you.

probably the first of the 99 monkeys to fall off the bed, yeah

we should clone him he liked pokemon and evolution
Yes, I miss him saddood;

Det in F♯ Major

that is primarily because of their butts
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Zach

I find it more logical to believe in a God than the idea that everything just suddenly happened out of nothing on its own.  doodhuh;

Hiro

Go Up