April 27, 2024, 07:56:16 PM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Abortion

Started by *Boo*, May 01, 2007, 07:22:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 30, 2009, 03:54:21 PM
i love how jmv just says random shit without sources ;)
Everything I said was common knowledge.  If you need a source ask what part you took issue with.

btw catholics believe in god in case you need a source.
it really makes me take him seriously and not ignorant in any way, shape, or form
As seriously as believing that God in the flesh lived 2000 years ago?

guff

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 03:59:44 PM
If you need a source ask what part you took issue with.
but then she wouldn't get to be as condescending  baddood;

Daddy

Quote from: guff on March 30, 2009, 04:03:05 PM
shhh how do you know the bible really says fags should die do you have a source.

and why am i the only one that needs a source  why not the pro-life people

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: guff on March 30, 2009, 04:03:05 PM

guff do you have some dirt and pixie dust i can borrow
i want to create a planet
maybe i can bring back dinosaurs if im lucky

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 04:04:47 PM
shhh how do you know the bible really says fags should die do you have a source.

and why am i the only one that needs a source  why not the pro-life people

everything is common knowledge remember, duh
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 30, 2009, 04:05:06 PM
i cant tell if youre mocking christianity or not

Quoteeverything is common knowledge remember, duh
cool dodge.  everything i said is either in a freshman biology class, high school world history 2, and the bible.  not like im busting out gnostic scripture or some random study.

what are you saying i have no source for

guff

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 30, 2009, 04:05:06 PM
do you have an old magic man that could do it for me

or maybe your parents could just buy you one  akudood;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 04:08:32 PM
i cant tell if youre mocking christianity or not

wat

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 04:08:32 PM
cool dodge.  everything i said is either in a freshman biology class, high school world history 2, and the bible.  not like im busting out gnostic scripture or some random study.

what are you saying i have no source for

im just pissing you off on purpose
i just know how angry you get when people correct challenge you about your atheism

Quote from: guff on March 30, 2009, 04:10:45 PM
do you have an old magic man that could do it for me

or maybe your parents could just buy you one  akudood;

ouch that one stung
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Det in F♯ Major on March 30, 2009, 04:12:53 PM
wat
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Quoteim just pissing you off on purpose
i just know how angry you get when people correct challenge you about your atheism

except i said nothing about atheism

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 04:17:01 PM
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

but where are the dinosaurs
possession is 9/10ths of the law

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 04:17:01 PM
except i said nothing about atheism

and i said nothing about ice cream  baddood;

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 30, 2009, 04:21:03 PM
but where are the dinosaurs
possession is 9/10ths of the law
they were put there to test your faith.

Quoteand i said nothing about ice cream  baddood;
so basically you were trying to counter a post i made witout a post to counter so claimed you were trolling because "i get mad when people 'challenge' my atheism" and then saw i made no posts regarding the existence of God but rather the Catholic Church's stance on birth control and fundies you try to hide it. bassir;

guff

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 30, 2009, 04:12:53 PM
im just pissing you off on purpose
you were replying to me though  doodhuh;

indirect trolling is inefficient  akudood;

Bolivian Army

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 01:20:57 PM
then why do people go to hell and why does he kill people

because they're all sinners like you  baddood;

they're actually good christians following god's law stating that homos must die for being made in god's image and being born gay. it says to kill them in the bible.

yeah but then they're all up in romans 5:8s face  with all their hatin'  baddood;

my argument is solid as pigs and/or dolphinsââ,¬â€œi can't remember atmââ,¬â€œengage in sex for pleasure in nature and thus unless the animals sin it's completely natural

pigs have been known to eat slop containing other dead pigs are you supporting cannibalism jmv?  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 04:25:09 PM
they were put there to test your faith.

where did they go jmv

so basically you were trying to counter a post i made witout a post to counter so claimed you were trolling because "i get mad when people 'challenge' my atheism" and then saw i made no posts regarding the existence of God but rather the Catholic Church's stance on birth control and fundies you try to hide it. bassir;

what am i hiding again

For Det_Napoli's stance, please see prior posts made by Your Posting Rival.

Quote from: guff on March 30, 2009, 04:29:24 PM
you were replying to me though  doodhuh;

indirect trolling is inefficient  akudood;

what are you mumbling over there

Slim

For Slim's stance, please see prior posts made by Slim.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daddy

Quote from: Det in F♯ Major on March 30, 2009, 04:30:33 PM
where did they go jmv
they were never there

Quotewhat am i hiding again
beelzebub

QuoteFor Det_Napoli's stance, please see prior posts made by Your Posting Rival.

you like drinkin too? :O

AND HERE I BROKE IT DOWN:

so basically you were trying to counter a post i made witout a post to counter

Quote from: Det in F♯ Major on March 30, 2009, 03:54:21 PM
i love how jmv just says random shit without sources ;)
it really makes me take him seriously and not ignorant in any way, shape, or form

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 04:25:09 PMso claimed you were trolling because "i get mad when people 'challenge' my atheism" and then saw i made no posts regarding the existence of God but rather the Catholic Church's stance on birth control and fundies

Quote from: Det in F♯ Major on March 30, 2009, 04:12:53 PMim just pissing you off on purpose

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 04:25:09 PMyou try to hide it. bassir;

Quote from: Det in F♯ Major on March 30, 2009, 04:21:03 PMand i said nothing about ice cream  baddood;

there

Go Up