July 04, 2024, 09:08:01 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FTR's Poké Co. ~ Now able to clone your Pokémon

Started by The artist formally known, May 01, 2007, 07:00:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

anus

dicks

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

mariofreak55

anus

dicks

Necro

Quote from: GCD333 on May 05, 2007, 07:12:22 AM
FTR, I"m ready to trade when you are.
Same here, I really need that Spiritomb.

And thanks MF.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

anus

I have an egg that 2 Steelix's produced, if anyone wants it.
dicks

Necro

Quote from: GCD333 on May 05, 2007, 09:19:11 AM
I have an egg that 2 Steelix's produced, if anyone wants it.
O_o

I'll pass. I dunno how that worked, and I don't wanna know.

Necro

Alright FTR, I gotta big favor to ask ya. I only need 4 more pokemon to finish my dex, and you have 3 of em (unless you have Milotic, which means you have 4)

I need your Palkia, Spiritomb, and the last form of Gible, whatever the fuck it is. I can see the Gible thing and a Milotic from the 4, but I at least need your Palkia and Spiritomb. I'll give any pokemon you give to me back immediatley, I swear.

PLZ gentleman;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro on May 05, 2007, 11:41:38 AM
Alright FTR, I gotta big favor to ask ya. I only need 4 more pokemon to finish my dex, and you have 3 of em (unless you have Milotic, which means you have 4)

I need your Palkia, Spiritomb, and the last form of Gible, whatever the fuck it is. I can see the Gible thing and a Milotic from the 4, but I at least need your Palkia and Spiritomb. I'll give any pokemon you give to me back immediatley, I swear.

PLZ gentleman;
You'll see Spiritomb in the Elite Four also, and to see Palkia, just go to Celestic Town.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on May 05, 2007, 11:46:46 AM

PLZ gentleman;
You'll see Spiritomb in the Elite Four also, and to see Palkia, just go to Celestic Town.
I did, didn't get added.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HE CHAMP?!?? HOW ANY POKEMANS I NEED DUZ IT HAEV?!

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro on May 05, 2007, 11:47:33 AM
I did, didn't get added.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HE CHAMP?!?? HOW ANY POKEMANS I NEED DUZ IT HAEV?!
No, you didn't. Talk to the old woman.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

mariofreak55

I need your Palkia, Spiritomb, and the last form of Gible, whatever the bobba it is. I can see the Gible thing and a Milotic from the 4, but I at least need your Palkia and Spiritomb. I'll give any pokemon you give to me back immediatley, I swear.

PLZ gentleman;
I did, didn't get added.

AND WHAT THE bobba IS WRONG WITH HE CHAMP?!?? HOW ANY POKEMANS I NEED DUZ IT HAEV?!
It has Spiritomb and Milotic.

Necro

Quote from: MILADMAAAN on May 05, 2007, 12:35:41 PM

I need your Palkia, Spiritomb, and the last form of Gible, whatever the bobba it is. I can see the Gible thing and a Milotic from the 4, but I at least need your Palkia and Spiritomb. I'll give any pokemon you give to me back immediatley, I swear.

PLZ gentleman;
I did, didn't get added.

AND WHAT THE bobba IS WRONG WITH HE CHAMP?!?? HOW ANY POKEMANS I NEED DUZ IT HAEV?!
Then who has the shark dragon thing?

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on May 05, 2007, 11:48:00 AM
I did, didn't get added.

No, you didn't. Talk to the old woman.
You just told me to look at the picture.....

mariofreak55

Quote from: Necro on May 05, 2007, 12:36:27 PM
Quote from: MILADMAAAN on May 05, 2007, 12:35:41 PM

PLZ gentleman;
I did, didn't get added.

Then who has the shark dragon thing?
The champion.

Go Up