September 28, 2024, 10:20:14 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PW:AA3 is out?

Started by The artist formally known, August 20, 2007, 11:20:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Oh wow, I just bought the second one ;_;

Bushy

Yeah, the next one will be out soon too.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Daddy

Placebo Headwound

Third one is coming out in the states in September or something, Japan is getting it this week I think. psyduck;

Bushy

Quote from: Thief888 on August 20, 2007, 11:34:04 AM
Third one is coming out in the states in September or something, Japan is getting it this week I think. psyduck;
No, I think Japan is getting the fifth... or fourth.

Oh Great, another series for Capcom to milk
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Bushybrow on August 20, 2007, 11:37:20 AM

Japan already has the fourth.

The PW series was originally on the GBA and Japan exclusive. The ones on the DS are just remakes of the GBA versions.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Bushybrow on August 20, 2007, 11:37:20 AM

I wish Capcom would add more things into the fourth since the first three were all GBA games that were only in Japan but finally are coming to America. I don't mind if they milk it since it's a story game that has to continue. I just wish I could get into the second one like I did the first. I barley played the second since I bought it, probably because I'm playing God of War and might even replay God of War just to level up everything again.

NOA_Haunted

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: reefer on August 20, 2007, 11:47:33 AM
I wish Capcom would add more things into the fourth since the first three were all GBA games that were only in Japan but finally are coming to America. I don't mind if they milk it since it's a story game that has to continue. I just wish I could get into the second one like I did the first. I barley played the second since I bought it, probably because I'm playing God of War and might even replay God of War just to level up everything again.
Actually, the fourth takes advantage of the DS touch screen to find new evidence and such, much like case five in the first PW.

NOA_Haunted

Wow I thought there was only one. The last time I was really playing my ds was when starfox came out. I have not looked at ds games.

Go Up