June 30, 2024, 09:51:48 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Thanks for making me less excited Nintendo

Started by Geno, August 15, 2007, 12:21:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

This week has been very dissapointing for updates on SSBB... The concept of the Pokemon Trainer seems fun but I don't think it could work out well.

And now we get these "Sticker Collections" Which to me is very very gay. Although it is kind of cool that you will be able to collect official Nintendo artwork and make a collage or something. I just hope it doesn't replace the trophies which allowed me to never tire of SSBM.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

I doubt the trophies will be gone, because of what Sakurai said:

"Stickers are easier to get a hold of than trophies. Just play the game and you?ll start to earn them as rewards."

What I'm thinkin' is, both stickers and trophies will be in the game, but trophies will be more of a prize.

Tomboh

Stop being retarded. He can't put up good updates every day...He has to space them out.

Daddy

It doesn't replace trophies. It even says it.

The artist formally known

Meh, I don't like the Pokemon Trainer but stickers are pretty lame but whatever. I still want

[hedy]Zidone

If he spoiled all the good stuff on the site, then there wouldn't be any cool stuff to find in the game. china;

Bushy

It's not that bad

You guys were about to cum at the update with individual stories, and then one setback appears and you go off the deep end.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Claquesous

Still waiting for the Zelda turns into Sheik update...

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Wrench

Can't forget Luigi being confirmed. Big shocker.

The artist formally known

[hedy]Zidone

August 17, 2007, 12:47:07 AM #11 Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 12:20:57 PM by The Wizard of Yendor
Why is everyone at GameFAQs believing this guy?

He's pulled this shit before. A simple Google search pulls up a repost of one of his "prophecies," that one for WWE DOR 2. See this thread if you're lazy.

Also, the guy who posted this "prophecy" is from GameSpot. powerofone;

Wrench

Quote from: reefer on August 16, 2007, 08:35:10 PM
WHAT? HOLY SHIT FUCK YEAH

Not officially confirmed, but it's pretty obvious.

Go Up