June 27, 2024, 11:16:42 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Madden 08

Started by YPrrrr, August 14, 2007, 03:22:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 15, 2007, 02:45:27 PM
Megaman.

o wait, they arent milking much from it anymore, because most people dont buy their crappi gaems nao

Star Force was good, though I'm sure capcom will rape it to death.

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on August 15, 2007, 01:33:58 PM
Legend of Zelda.
I don't seem to see the relation there.

Zelda games are new games each time.  Madden just recycles the same old shit with one or 2 new features which don't add anything to the game.

Bushy

Wait, you frogt NBA, FIFA, and the other sports games
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 15, 2007, 02:45:27 PM
Megaman.

o wait, they arent milking much from it anymore, because most people dont buy their crappi gaems nao
Yes, but at least (some) of them are good. caterpie;

By some, I mean Megaman 2-5, X and X2, and Zero 2 and 3.
Quote from: JMV290 on August 15, 2007, 03:13:17 PM
I don't seem to see the relation there.

Zelda games are new games each time.  Madden just recycles the same old shit with one or 2 new features which don't add anything to the game.
YES, THIS TIME, LETTUCE GIVE LINK 3 TUNICS. LETTUCE ADD AN EXTRA HOUSE TO HYRULE TO SHOW JUST HOW MUCH IT HAS CHANGED. LETTUCE CHARGE THE DUMBASSES $50 FOR IT BCAUSE THEY BEG FOR MORE REPETITIVE SHIT, AND SO THAT THOSE THAT REALIZE THE GAME SUCKS HAVE TO REBUY IT SO THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY EVEN CONSIDER THEIR OPINION TO BE VALID.

I have no problem with a little repetition when it proves to be perfect, which is why I like shmups, but sports games  and Zelda are just boring and pretty much never offer anything new or moderately exciting. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on August 15, 2007, 03:25:29 PM
Yes, but at least (some) of them are good. caterpie;

By some, I mean Megaman 2-5, X and X2, and Zero 2 and 3.YES, THIS TIME, LETTUCE GIVE LINK 3 TUNICS. LETTUCE ADD AN EXTRA HOUSE TO HYRULE TO SHOW JUST HOW MUCH IT HAS CHANGED. LETTUCE CHARGE THE DUMBASSES $50 FOR IT BCAUSE THEY BEG FOR MORE REPETITIVE SHIT, AND SO THAT THOSE THAT REALIZE THE GAME SUCKS HAVE TO REBUY IT SO THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY EVEN CONSIDER THEIR OPINION TO BE VALID.

I have no problem with a little repetition when it proves to be perfect, which is why I like shmups, but sports games  and Zelda are just boring and pretty much never offer anything new or moderately exciting. psyduck;
A story seems pretty new.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on August 15, 2007, 03:27:15 PM
A story seems pretty new.
DARKNESS SHROUDS HYRULE, SO LINK MUST COLLECT SHIT TO LIFT THE DUMBASS CURSE, DEFEAT GANON, COCKS, ETC.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on August 15, 2007, 04:28:39 PM
DARKNESS SHROUDS HYRULE, SO LINK MUST COLLECT SHIT TO LIFT THE DUMBASS CURSE, DEFEAT GANON, COCKS, ETC.
Same elements != same story

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on August 15, 2007, 04:46:52 PM
Same elements != same story
I give Romeo an afro and Juliet implants. I edit the script to include slang and profanities. It's still Romeo and Juliet, just a more dumbass version of something that already sucks. We swap out a few characters in TP, but it's all the same thing as the previous games.

Someone gets kidnapped, darkness is everywhere, Link gets the Master Sword, Link saves the day. Just swap out who gets kidnapped and who the main villain is (though Ganon is always somewhere in there), and you have a new Zelda game.

Feynman

Quote from: Lawlz on August 15, 2007, 04:51:05 PM
I give Romeo an afro and Juliet implants. I edit the script to include slang and profanities. It's still Romeo and Juliet, just a more dumbass version of something that already sucks. We swap out a few characters in TP, but it's all the same thing as the previous games.

Someone gets kidnapped, darkness is everywhere, Link gets the Master Sword, Link saves the day. Just swap out who gets kidnapped and who the main villain is (though Ganon is always somewhere in there), and you have a new Zelda game.

Doesn't make it suck.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 15, 2007, 05:10:22 PM
Doesn't make it suck.
HEYAHH YAH GRAHH

Push a block, tap A to kill an enemy, tap A to open a door, tap A to open a chest, tap X for your hookshot, tap A to talk to some retarded jackass, tap A to push a block, tap A to push a block, tap A to push a block, tap A to push a block, tap A to push a block, tap A to push a block, tap A to push a block, tap A to pick up a pot, tap A to throw a pot, tap A to swing your sword, tap A to swing your sword, tap R to defend, tap A to swing your sword, tap A to pick up a pot, tap A to skip over the shitty story, tap A to skip over the shitty story, tap A to swing your sword.

guff

Quote from: Lawlz on August 15, 2007, 05:19:58 PM
blah blah i'm a controversy whore blah ramble i never shut up blah

and uh how is megamans so innovative?

YPrrrr

HEYAHH YAH GRAHH

Push a block, tap A to kill an enemy, tap A to open a door, tap A to open a chest, tap X for your hookshot, tap A to talk to some retarded jackass, tap A to push a block, tap A to push a block, tap A to push a block, tap A to push a block, tap A to push a block, tap A to push a block, tap A to push a block, tap A to pick up a pot, tap A to throw a pot, tap A to swing your sword, tap A to swing your sword, tap R to defend, tap A to swing your sword, tap A to pick up a pot, tap A to skip over the shitty story, tap A to skip over the shitty story, tap A to swing your sword.
ROFL link;

Feynman

HEYAHH YAH GRAHH

TAP A TO HAVE FUN

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Commodore Guff on August 15, 2007, 05:38:56 PM
and uh how is megamans so innovative?
its not

but it sure is enjoyable

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: steal on August 16, 2007, 09:57:10 AM
Tap A to shoot, tap B to jump, tap A to shoot, tap A to shoot, tap B to jump, tap A to shoot, tap A shoot, tap B to jump, tap B to jump, tap A to shoot, double tap right to dash, tap A to shoot.
Better than A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A.

And enjoyable.

And even though the stories for the originals aren't anything special, it all beats the "DARKNESS SHROUDS YOUR MAGICAL FAIRY LAND" story.

Go Up