May 08, 2024, 12:27:51 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ban Andrew465468165351651641687867864?

Started by Feynman, April 17, 2007, 01:14:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Kick him out?

Yes.
No.
Go Down

Feynman

April 17, 2007, 01:14:54 PM Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 04:54:29 PM by Eminem
Mission accomplished. caterpie;

Daddy

I heard that he supported me for NSider of the now.

I thought he liked me.  argh;  gonk;

Riosan

Although Andrew has been known to flame people for rightly being an idiot and for wrongly disagreeing with his movie opinions, I don't think he deserves to be banned. Not yet anyway.

Rugals

I think it's time.
He's been stirring up trouble for too long.
And though I'm not the most popular or active member here, he's really irritated me from day one at this forum.

Feynman

Quote from: Rugals on April 17, 2007, 01:21:55 PM
And though I'm not the most popular or active member here...

That doesn't matter, every vote counts.

Lozal

I think that he should be banned.

QuoteFlaming someone when they disagree with them.

That is what those stupid idiots like CNF45 do. Go and flame other people. Just because someone may have a different opinion than you doesn't make them inferior.

QuoteActing like a rebel when no one actually gives a Crag.

Honestly, I like how this forum is being run. We have hardly any rules. What could he possibly rebel against?

QuoteBeing an idiot.

I know that the admins don't approve of this, but he, GCF, and others would have never come and fucked up our forum if we had a guest board. That way, we could keep the idiots out and make sure that we won't have Bronsen or someone spying on us.

He has really just irritated me from when I first met him. I think it's a little overdue, but not too late.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Daddy

Quote from: Lozal on April 17, 2007, 01:23:35 PM

I know that the admins don't approve of this, but he, GCF, and others would have never come and fucked up our forum if we had a guest board. That way, we could keep the idiots out and make sure that we won't have Bronsen or someone spying on us.

He has really just irritated me from when I first met him. I think it's a little overdue, but not too late.
Bronsen wouldn't spy.   I invited him before but he denied.  He said he didn't want people to feel cornered on their own websites. 

I doubt he cares what happens off site.

Feynman

April 17, 2007, 01:28:14 PM #7 Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 05:35:00 PM by Bassir
Honestly, I like how this forum is being run. We have hardly any rules. What could he possibly rebel against?

The decisions of the admins. Anyone who's seen Andrew knows that he becomes a rebel in every situation possible. gonk;

MARIOMANIAC21

Lozal

Quote from: JMV290 on April 17, 2007, 01:26:36 PM

I know that the admins don't approve of this, but he, GCF, and others would have never come and Craged up our forum if we had a guest board. That way, we could keep the idiots out and make sure that we won't have Bronsen or someone spying on us.

Bronsen wouldn't spy.   I invited him before but he denied.  He said he didn't want people to feel cornered on their own websites. 

I doubt he cares what happens off site.
I don't know. I'm still apprehensive because he is just a little sneak like that. If he ever found out about us talking about alts and shit like that on here, we'd all be ban't. I guess that's why I really want a guest board. And to keep the retards out.

Lozal

Quote from: Eminem on April 17, 2007, 01:28:14 PM

The decisions of the admins. Anyone who's seen Andrew knows that he becomes rebel in every situation possible. gonk;
Yeah, but I haven't really seen too many bad decisions made (besides MF's bandwidth situation). I don't know why he rebels when there was nothing wrong with the decision made. Most of the time, it actually helps the forum. As I said, it is overdue, and ban him now.

Samus Aran

Oh, and about the guest board...Andrew came around when we did have a guest board, and that didn't stop him from being validated.

Just thought you should know.

Feynman

April 17, 2007, 01:34:13 PM #12 Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 01:35:52 PM by Eminem
Quote from: Kaz on April 17, 2007, 01:32:44 PM
Oh, and about the guest board...Andrew came around when we did have a guest board, and that didn't stop him from being validated.

Just thought you should know.

Anyone can suck dick to get in. caterpie;

Also, about the word "validation". "Validation" is what Invision Power Board calls the approval-system. In an SMF forum, the appropriate word for "validation" is "approval". I guess the only reason Outsider calls approval "validation" because they used to have an Invision.

Ricky

OMG ROFL

100% VOTES YES

k

Anyway,
I'm tired of Andrew. Usually when I don't like someone I can get along with them at least sometimes, but Andrew is a dipshit. He doesn't care what you think and doesn't even come to post without telling people they're retarded because they don't like old movies from 1956.

Quote from: Rugals on April 17, 2007, 01:21:55 PM
I think it's time.
He's been stirring up trouble for too long.
And though I'm not the most popular or active member here, he's really irritated me from day one at this forum.
Agreed. Exactly my thoughts.

Quote from: MARIOMANIAC21 on April 17, 2007, 01:28:28 PM
lol, irony  caterpie;
what u confuse me

Rugals

Quote from: Ricky on April 17, 2007, 01:36:18 PM
Quote from: MARIOMANIAC21 on April 17, 2007, 01:28:28 PM
lol, irony  caterpie;
what u confuse me
I'm pretty sure he said that because one reason for banning him is for making posts calling for members to be banned. Which is what this is.
I kind of agree... this decision should be up to the Admins. But this is kind of a big decision, and I understand consulting members before making it.

Go Up