September 25, 2024, 11:26:52 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FUCK YOU EA

Started by pringle positive, August 04, 2007, 10:01:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

pringle positive

Quote from: Idiotic ArtsEA to pull down servers with older online game titles

The massive online service shut down will take place in two phases. On September 1, EA will scrap multiplayer capabilities for all 2006 and previous entries in itss FIFA, Madden NFL, Nascar, NBA Live, NCAA Football, NCAA March Madness, NHL, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchises.

Additionally, Arena Football, Fight Night Round 3 (excludes PS2 and next-gen), Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects, MVP 07, and NFL Head Coach will all be cut off from the online world on 9/1.

No PS3 games will be affected by the move, but FIFA Soccer 06, Madden NFL 06, NBA Live 06, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 are all Xbox 360 titles that will be part of the online cut-off. The rest of the titles only affect the Xbox, PS2, PC, and PSP versions.

A second service cut-off will happen on November 1 for Burnout Revenge (Xbox, PS2), Need For Speed Underground (PS2, PC), and Need For Speed Most Wanted (PSP, Xbox).

tl;dr:
EA sucks fucking ass.

The artist formally known

Oh well, I didn't play or even own any of those games.

I kinda wanted to play Burnout but not a big deal for the online. I always hated that about online video games. Hope they never do that stuff to games like Tetris DS

pringle positive

August 05, 2007, 11:22:54 AM #2 Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 11:29:01 AM by w00terz
If you do try burnout get Burnout 3.
They made Revenge too easy.

*hopes they fix it in paradise*

I also noticed that B3's not in the list of games that they're cutting online play off for v;

Go Up