June 07, 2024, 04:13:46 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

HOLY SHIT

Started by ncba93ivyase, April 29, 2007, 01:25:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2007, 09:12:36 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 09:07:55 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2007, 09:06:45 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 09:03:07 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2007, 09:00:47 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 08:57:25 PM
And seriously, thewy can't be good at everything, it has low defense, but quite sufficient speed and attack. Raichu is good, don't deny it. Plus, he's awesome. flower;
If it has horrible defense, it's useless. Sure, you can get in a good hit, but what's the use if a single Wing Attack can take you down and the opponent can recover in the next turn?

If Thunderbolt didn't cost so much, I'd have taught it to something else. Crobat is my best all around guy, and has the best speed in the game.
Weavile > Crobat voomts;

Sneasel is cooler than Weavile though. smithicide;
The only advantage Weavile has are its ice attacks. A Poison Fang and Wing Attack wipe it out instantly. Since Crobat has more speed, it can take it down and only lose abuot 1/3 of its HP. (if they're the same level)
I fail to see how shitty attacks like that would kill it. At equal levels, Weavile's ice attacks would wipe it out rather quickly, aside from who attacks first.
Crobat's attack stat is surpsingly high. I try to keep a wide array of attack types, so it can come at a cost of power. No worry with good stats, though.

And just so you know, I took out the seventh gym with just Crobat at around level 42.
I wouldn't know if that's good or not, I only have 4 badges.

I'm not saying Crobat isn't good, but every Pokemon has it's weakness. One of Crobat's is ice, making Weavile a good choice for getting rid of Crobat.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 09:15:21 PM
And seriously, thewy can't be good at everything, it has low defense, but quite sufficient speed and attack. Raichu is good, don't deny it. Plus, he's awesome. flower;
If it has horrible defense, it's useless. Sure, you can get in a good hit, but what's the use if a single Wing Attack can take you down and the opponent can recover in the next turn?

If Thunderbolt didn't cost so much, I'd have taught it to something else. Crobat is my best all around guy, and has the best speed in the game.
Weavile > Crobat voomts;

The only advantage Weavile has are its ice attacks. A Poison Fang and Wing Attack wipe it out instantly. Since Crobat has more speed, it can take it down and only lose abuot 1/3 of its HP. (if they're the same level)
I fail to see how shitty attacks like that would kill it. At equal levels, Weavile's ice attacks would wipe it out rather quickly, aside from who attacks first.
Crobat's attack stat is surpsingly high. I try to keep a wide array of attack types, so it can come at a cost of power. No worry with good stats, though.

And just so you know, I took out the seventh gym with just Crobat at around level 42.

I'm not saying Crobat isn't good, but every Pokemon has it's weakness. One of Crobat's is ice, making Weavile a good choice for getting rid of Crobat.
Seventh Gym is ice type PokƃĀ©mon.

Crobat has good defense, whereas Sneasal and Weavile are lacking. Hell, their only good traits are their decent speed, but Crobat canwhoop them at that and everything else. Crobat can be beaten by Psychic, Electric, Ice, Ghost, and Rock, but as I've said, it has wonderful defenses that save it and amazing speed and attack to take out anything.

I never cared much for Zubat, Golbat, and Crobat before, but I decided to raise one this time around. It seems much more powerful than previous gens; good enough stats to be considered legendary, if I do say so myself.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2007, 09:19:11 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 09:15:21 PM

Weavile > Crobat voomts;

Seventh Gym is ice type PokƃĀ©mon.

Crobat has good defense, whereas Sneasal and Weavile are lacking. Hell, their only good traits are their decent speed, but Crobat canwhoop them at that and everything else. Crobat can be beaten by Psychic, Electric, Ice, Ghost, and Rock, but as I've said, it has wonderful defenses that save it and amazing speed and attack to take out anything.

I never cared much for Zubat, Golbat, and Crobat before, but I decided to raise one this time around. It seems much more powerful than previous gens; good enough stats to be considered legendary, if I do say so myself.
Well don't, since you probably don't know alot about all those deep stats and shit that confuse meh.

All I'm saying is, type advantage can REALLY level the playing feild, so you stick with your opinion, and I'll stick to mine.

Also, I'm pretty sure Sneasel/Weavile's Sp. Attack stats and attack stats are slightly above average. And I hate you, they're two of the fastest pokemons in the game, and you make them sound so slow with your logic. poppy;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 09:23:39 PM
Well don't, since you probably don't know alot about all those deep stats and shit that confuse meh.

All I'm saying is, type advantage can REALLY level the playing feild, so you stick with your opinion, and I'll stick to mine.

Also, I'm pretty sure Sneasel/Weavile's Sp. Attack stats and attack stats are slightly above average. And I hate you, they're two of the fastest pokemons in the game, and you make them sound so slow with your logic. poppy;
Slightly above average. Crobat's are far beyond average. The lowest stat mine has is his special attack, and it's just behind my Palkia and Alakazam. Still pretty damn good, though.

I fought a Weavile (one level below me) that used Agility and my speed was lowered. Who attacked first? Crobat.

Level 47 with a speed of 140.

Damn, my Crobat and Palkia are the same level, but Crobat has a higher defense. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2007, 09:27:38 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 09:23:39 PM

Slightly above average. Crobat's are far beyond average. The lowest stat mine has is his special attack, and it's just behind my Palkia and Alakazam. Still pretty damn good, though.

I fought a Weavile (one level below me) that used Agility and my speed was lowered. Who attacked first? Crobat.

Level 47 with a speed of 140.

Damn, my Crobat and Palkia are the same level, but Crobat has a higher defense. psyduck;
That's not as high as you make it out to be.

And again, speed isn't the deciding factor of every battle, so that doesn't disprove my point about Weavile being able to defeat Crobat.

And I'm tored of this conversation, since you've just said the same thing about his stats over and over. v;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 09:31:18 PM

And again, speed isn't the deciding factor of every battle, so that doesn't disprove my point about Weavile being able to defeat Crobat.

And I'm tored of this conversation, since you've just said the same thing about his stats over and over. v;
But being able to take down a PokƃĀ©mon with low defense like Weavile, even when they have the advantage, does require high speed to survive.

And I've said it loads of times, Crobat has great defenses and above average attack levels. It's well balanced.

The artist formally known

Where do I get candy to evolve my Golbat.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Reaper on April 29, 2007, 09:47:31 PM
You don't. Become friends with it. caterpie;

Necro

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2007, 09:34:08 PM

But being able to take down a PokƃĀ©mon with low defense like Weavile, even when they have the advantage, does require high speed to survive.

And I've said it loads of times, Crobat has great defenses and above average attack levels. It's well balanced.
And actually, I've made a mistake. Sne/Wea have low defense and slightly low Sp Attack, but remarkabely high Speed and Attack. Those two combined make it a very good pokemon and sweeper. It's just the fact that it's actually outmatched in speed when faced against Crobat that would give Crobat the upper hand. I still believe Weavile would win though.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 09:58:30 PM

And actually, I've made a mistake. Sne/Wea have low defense and slightly low Sp Attack, but remarkabely high Speed and Attack. Those two combined make it a very good pokemon and sweeper. It's just the fact that it's actually outmatched in speed when faced against Crobat that would give Crobat the upper hand. I still believe Weavile would win though.
LET'S SETTLE THIS.

Get a Weavile and have it battle my Crobat. Unless you teach it Blizzard, it stands no chance.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2007, 09:50:31 PM
What

I don't fucking like that dick head though, what can I buy for it.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Reaper on April 29, 2007, 10:19:29 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2007, 09:50:31 PM
What

I don't fucking like that dick head though, what can I buy for it.
Make some poffins and keep it in your party at all times.

Necro

April 30, 2007, 07:30:11 AM #27 Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 07:46:23 AM by Necro Gaara
Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2007, 10:11:53 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 09:58:30 PM

But being able to take down a Pokémon with low defense like Weavile, even when they have the advantage, does require high speed to survive.

LET'S SETTLE THIS.

Get a Weavile and have it battle my Crobat. Unless you teach it Blizzard, it stands no chance.
Sneasel's my favorite, so I made sure to buy Blizzard for when the time comes. educate;

And he'd do just fine with Ice Beam, too. Unforetunetly, I wish I could accept, but can't. I don't even have a Sneasel yet (though I'm close) and you don't get Razor Claw until the end of Victory Road. And for some reason, I don't even want my friends to get me one. I'll evolve Sneasel when I evolve Sneasel.

Also, what level is your Cro? 'Cause I probably have alot of training to do.

UnagiPower

I'd say Aerodactyl could take out Crobat/Weaville

Necro

Quote from: UnagiPower on April 30, 2007, 03:02:59 PM
I'd say Aerodactyl could take out Crobat/Weaville
No.

He's flying and rock, right? Both get fucked by ice. caterpie;

Try again.

Go Up